The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
You sure that wasn’t $120,000 Australian Dollars??
Makes no sense to overpay when you can just order one for much less…
No idea what the market is like in the US. I was under the impression that if you wanted one, you would have to wait. Perhaps he wanted one ahead of the crowd.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:21 PM
Reaction score
No idea what the market is like in the US. I was under the impression that if you wanted one, you would have to wait. Perhaps he wanted one ahead of the crowd.
It's either not a Grenadier or not licensed in the USA for personal use maybe or as some have mentioned before brought over by a military service member.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:21 PM
Reaction score
Correct, no Grenadiers in the US have made it to regular customers (nor will they for several months). Ineos Automotive has some, and there are a few dozen making their way to dealers as demos, but that is it.

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Cheshire, That's very interesting. I don't think there have been any deliveries in the US or Canada that I have heard of.
Perhaps his military connections allowed him to get one from oversea shipped over. DaBull
You sure that wasn’t $120,000 Australian Dollars??
Makes no sense to overpay when you can just order one for much less…
I agree. I think i have nearly every option and mine was $92k. That said, my calls to Ineos have been met with “there will be additional cost from dealer”. Not sure what that means but would like to think it isn’t that large.

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Assuming they haven't been sent to dealers yet, and also assuming they would be stored in the same place the PTO2s lived for 6 months before the tour started, they would be in an enclosed warehouse in Charlotte, not at their HQ in Raleigh

Edit: with that being said, at least one has been spotted cruising around Raleigh in the past week or so
Where in charlotte? I live there and am in Raleigh often. Would gladly spy any of the above. I am not even sure where the Raleigh office is now. My one visit for the first prototype was at a temporary set up.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Where in charlotte? I live there and am in Raleigh often. Would gladly spy any of the above. I am not even sure where the Raleigh office is now. My one visit for the first prototype was at a temporary set up.
I was digging around the business registrations websites and saw an address that could be theirs.

2020 Progress Ct Ste 100-112 Raleigh, NC, 27608-2767 United States

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was digging around the business registrations websites and saw an address that could be theirs.

2020 Progress Ct Ste 100-112 Raleigh, NC, 27608-2767 United States
Thanks. Let me look this up. The precious location was 1053 E Whitaker Mill Rd STE 111, Raleigh, NC 27604

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks. Let me look this up. The precious location was 1053 E Whitaker Mill Rd STE 111, Raleigh, NC 27604
Those two addresses back up to each other... separated by train tracks

Local time
9:21 PM
Reaction score
I agree. I think i have nearly every option and mine was $92k. That said, my calls to Ineos have been met with “there will be additional cost from dealer”. Not sure what that means but would like to think it isn’t that large.
F that! I am having enough doubts about this company already, and they've already gone $20K over their original estimated starting price. They can keep it and I'll get a proven 4x4 again for 2/3 the price.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
F that! I am having enough doubts about this company already, and they've already gone $20K over their original estimated starting price. They can keep it and I'll get a proven 4x4 again for 2/3 the price.
The costs they are talking about are any dealer specific fees, such as documentation fees.

Enjoy your other proven 4x4 and the heavier wallet, it sounds like it will make you very happy!

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well, i am going to hang around and listen. I also received the “we expect dealers not to change the prices or they will not be our dealer for long”. Frankly, i am not clear on the business model which they have admitted is different for the US versus other markets. If a dealer is holding “spec” inventory”, i would understand a mark up. I could even understand for pre sales a “facilitation charge” even though i would begrudge it believing there is not much they do. Either way, we are suppose to hear soon or others that already have their dealer identified may be able to clear it up.

Local time
9:21 PM
Reaction score
The costs they are talking about are any dealer specific fees, such as documentation fees.

Enjoy your other proven 4x4 and the heavier wallet, it sounds like it will make you very happy!
If you're right then I have no problem, but lately, when dealers in the US talk about extra fees, they usually mean tacking on fake "services" or "market adjustments" that cost $20K. I've had my fill of that. I'm sure a lot of dealers will try it though.

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If you're right then I have no problem, but lately, when dealers in the US talk about extra fees, they usually mean tacking on fake "services" or "market adjustments" that cost $20K. I've had my fill of that. I'm sure a lot of dealers will try it though.
I get it. I have watched it personally and want no part in it. I would love to have a local relationship with a “dealer” and willing to pay for that but this was sold (at least in my mind) as a different experience from the beginning and i don’t want that changing now. Either way, i love the vehicle versus the choices out there and think it will only go up in value. I also think after waiting years, i am willing to give them a little more time to flush this out. Hang in there.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I think some of the dealers in my area are calling them fees but they are just the tag/title/delivery fees as they total less than $1000.

I however am shopping for a Yukon and most of the dealers are at MSRP. 1 dealer just told me that they are $5k over MSRP unless I have a trade in. If I had a trade in then it is MSRP.

My bronco wasn't even over MSRP.

It was crazy to charge over MSRP 2 years ago. I can't even believe they are still trying in now.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
My “Estimated build window“ of Q4 2023 has now disappeared from the order site. Is this a common occurrence (Pre-order number 9750)?
@Ovrland Bill do you happen to have a screenshot of the page when you had the build window stated as to the one now where its blank?

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I however am shopping for a Yukon and most of the dealers are at MSRP. 1 dealer just told me that they are $5k over MSRP unless I have a trade in. If I had a trade in then it is MSRP.
Sorry to derail the thread, I am also looking for a Yukon/Tahoe/Escalade for my wife. Which trim are you looking at? Do you know if the Denali's are available and/or at MSRP? Have you also checked Tahoes and Escalades?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry to derail the thread, I am also looking for a Yukon/Tahoe/Escalade for my wife. Which trim are you looking at? Do you know if the Denali's are available and/or at MSRP? Have you also checked Tahoes and Escalades?
A good friend's dad just grabbed a new Yukon XL Denali Ultimate with the Duramax here on the East coast at 10k over MSRP; both my friend and his dad have been on the hunt for a Duramax Yukon for quite some time and he jumped on this one when he saw it was available.

Back
Top Bottom