The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
Got this email today. While some people else got the production dates.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230818_070726_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230818_070726_Gmail.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20230818_070719_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230818_070719_Gmail.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20230818_070711_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230818_070711_Gmail.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 34

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Did you order anything unique or less common? They gave shortages as a reason for some builds being delayed.
Nope. Just saddle leather and safari, MM with inky black roof

Last edited:

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
No update yet for Pre-order information.

Day 1 Reservation holder: 29 SEP '21
Pre-order Confirmation: 31 MAY '23

I'm in the PNW region of USA. I seem some in the North East with updates to their account, I wonder if the region and delivery are factor in the build sequence?
Email like many today (y) Q4, #9389

Online account still says "PLEASE NOTE, YOUR PRE-ORDER WILL NOT BE VISIBLE HERE UNTIL WE HAVE COMPLETED PRE-ORDER PRODUCTION PLANNING."

ugh

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I would like to declare that I'm showing nothing still on the ineos website of my preorder. I spoke to a rep on Wednesday who said they see everything and will have someone from ineos reach out by Friday with a update. I accepted when I hung up the phone it was never going to happen and the dude was getting me off the phone. Not frustrated anymore just demoralized. Thank you for listening me whine about my first world problems.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@ADVAW8S is it possible you have 2 accounts somehow? Laaaaate orders are getting their "no build date" emails so you should have gotten something by now. Sorry for your hassles. Hopefully all works out well in the end.

DDG

Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score
I would like to declare that I'm showing nothing still on the ineos website of my preorder. I spoke to a rep on Wednesday who said they see everything and will have someone from ineos reach out by Friday with an update. I accepted when I hung up the phone it was never going to happen and the dude was getting me off the phone. Not frustrated anymore just demoralized. Thank you for listening me whine about my first world problems.
I can feel your disappointment here. I’ve had the same experience with my preorder. I still don’t know if they actually plan to produce my vehicle. Calling the customer service line definitely feels like you’re talking to a master of apologies, albeit with a great accent. They are great at reassuring us that some time in the future, someone will do something and everything will be alright. I guess all I can rest on (for any hope) is that there is a paper trail and they’re going to want to get your/my money. Very poorly done job by Ineos on just about every aspect of this introduction and roll out. I can’t imagine any way they could have botched it more badly. Even with all of that, I believe you’ll still get your vehicle.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I would like to declare that I'm showing nothing still on the ineos website of my preorder. I spoke to a rep on Wednesday who said they see everything and will have someone from ineos reach out by Friday with a update. I accepted when I hung up the phone it was never going to happen and the dude was getting me off the phone. Not frustrated anymore just demoralized. Thank you for listening me whine about my first world problems.
If it makes you feel any better, i don't see the estimated build month on the website either. The email said that my window is Q4.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
@ADVAW8S is it possible you have 2 accounts somehow? Laaaaate orders are getting their "no build date" emails so you should have gotten something by now. Sorry for your hassles. Hopefully all works out well in the end.
No one account and I got a sit tight email despite being a deposit holder on 9/29/21 at 16:15 PST. All the communication from ineos have indicated that I should have gotten a build slot email already.
If it makes you feel any better, i don't see the estimated build month on the website either. The email said that my window is Q4.
You have some sort of nfo, I have nothing except we will update as soon as we finish putting in all pre-orders.

holdmybeer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
From a mass email Ineos sent out 2023-Aug-18:
We’re working through scheduling all Pre-Orders for production in order of when we received the original reservation.
The number of pre-orders received has been phenomenal. This has taken us longer than expected, working with our Hambach scheduling teams, to allocate to production. However, we commit that this will be complete, with every customer who placed a pre-order up to the end of July receiving an estimated build window from us by the end of August.
FWIW, I've received no dates or updates on my order either. Reservation placed 2021-Sep-29, which I hope will still put me early in the production queue, though apparently not early in the communication queue. Lolsigh. (Pre-order placed 2023-Jun-29.)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Perhaps after Dealer Day (hopefully by Sept 14) your assigned dealer might be able to verify your situation as opposed to the portal. We know there are issues with that in general based upon the experiences of our international members. Guys have posted that their trucks are listed as “In production” yet their Grenadier is sitting in their driveway!

Back
Top Bottom