The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:20 AM
Reaction score
Trialmaster, MM w/IB roof, lockers, 17” steelies, cloth w Saddle, winch and some more stuff n’ things.

Configuration Code: KMCNL1IBZO

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
No update yet for Pre-order information.

Day 1 Reservation holder: 29 SEP '21
Pre-order Confirmation: 31 MAY '23

I'm in the PNW region of USA. I seem some in the North East with updates to their account, I wonder if the region and delivery are factor in the build sequence?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
No update yet for Pre-order information.

Day 1 Reservation holder: 29 SEP '21
Pre-order Confirmation: 31 MAY '23

I'm in the PNW region of USA. I seem some in the North East with updates to their account, I wonder if the region and delivery are factor in the build sequence?
I wonder if they are working with confirm dealers first. PNW here, and when the little mess up with the map came out the PNW locations were not showing a pnw number yet.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
IA said they would release USA sales/service info in May '23 when they also released USA pricing. Still nothing 3months later. Seems like the red tape is holding stuff up? :(

Have y'all seen the Sales/Service map for Europe? Lots and lots of coverage.

View attachment 7823532
They did release the general sales and service locations as promised. You can find them on this map link.

I can see why you might think they didn't release everything, though. I initially thought the same, expecting specific info on dealers. But after carefully listening to Greg Clark's Q&A, it's clear that they only intended on releasing general locations.

Jimbo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
It appears by the number above that in the Dallas, Fort Worth area, the Sewell Automotive Companies will be the dealer. They have about 12 dealerships in the area of various brands including 2 BMW dealerships. Which specific dealer will be the IG dealer is unknown. I have never purchsed a vehicle from them but they seem to have a very good reputation. I have asked them to call me back regarding the IG so as soon as I know anything I will pass it on.

Local time
Reaction score
They did release the general sales and service locations as promised. You can find them on this map link.

I can see why you might think they didn't release everything, though. I initially thought the same, expecting specific info on dealers. But after carefully listening to Greg Clark's Q&A, it's clear that they only intended on releasing general locations.

There was never a mention about the May '23 Sales/Service information being general points on a map. We were told Sales and Service information for our nearest dealer would be available before they started taking orders, so that we could connect with our local/regional Sales center and know who would be Selling and Servicing vehicles.
Did they sort of fulfill what they said they would? They pretty much slid through initially...<dead horse>

Patience is still a virtue.......

Last edited:

Chris

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
If his initials are DHL then YES. Yes, he did.
I got the Mrs one of the limited edition hats that were meant for Goodwood. Don't know if they didn't shift many (perhaps due to the appaling weather) but they are now cheaper than the standard hats, and a better colour! :)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'll either be mocked or not believed, but exciting news is afoot in the near future for US buyers. Without naming a source or exact proof, I think a lot of people will be glad to see this forward progress, especially those that want to see a Grenadier in the flesh (again). Hopefully it gets announced in the coming weeks

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'll either be mocked or not believed, but exciting news is afoot in the near future for US buyers. Without naming a source or exact proof, I think a lot of people will be glad to see this forward progress, especially those that want to see a Grenadier in the flesh (again). Hopefully it gets announced in the coming weeks
oh boy dunk GIF

Back
Top Bottom