The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

Local time
2:15 AM
Reaction score
(801)630-2450 Cory is the GM.

Sorry for the delay, I didn't see this post until now.

Please let me know what you find out about any fees. Thanks!

@evomind

I was gonna go for the fender checker plates, but at the drive event, upon talking with the folks at Ineos, they mentioned installation perforates the front fender. I opted to pass due to living in the north where they salt roads.
Free with price of admission....

That’s cool, I like free stuff!!!

Ingemar

Grenadier Owner
Hard Way Home Winner
Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
Yes - some members have posted images. But like most things, it seems like an odd system.

Interestingly enough - for those who (actually) listened to our fantastic interview with @Ingemar - even he didn't have a Belstaff jacket during the HWH! Missed marketing opportunity there I would think.
true. I got the link to order mine last week (after asking for it). The jacket is now on it's way 🤞💪

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:15 PM
Reaction score
So, some folks have their build and delivery dates along with their dealer assignments shown on their account page on the official Ineos Grenadier site. My page has never reported any of that to me even tho I paid deposit in Oct 2, 2021. I am now counting on my dealer to keep me updated. And since I downloaded my configuration already, I don't have to visit the official page any more. Good, done with that endlessly frustrating waste of time experience.

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
My pre-order number is 13,445 and was told as of now it would be a January build with March delivery. We'll see how things work out but am all in.
Was just told that our ETA is 4/24 with a suspected build date of January next year. Our pre-order number is one below yours.

Local time
Reaction score
Was just told that our ETA is 4/24 with a suspected build date of January next year. Our pre-order number is one below yours.

Mine is 13414, I hope your update applies to my car also!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Odd. I’m 14300 and was told Dec build + 2-3months. I have ordered a solid roof TM.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Odd. I’m 14300 and was told Dec build + 2-3months. I have ordered a solid roof TM.
Hi Krabby, I'm right behind you at 14406 and a Trial Master too. I am hoping for a Dec build + 2-3 months. Mine is all Shale Blue. Glad I dropped the black contrast roof, even though I went back
and forth on that for awhile. Seems like I made a good decision, if only to get mine sooner than later.
DaBull

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score
My order number is 192xx and my build date was originally in July and then last week was moved up to February. Called the dealer and they confirmed the change and told me it was due to Ineos adding an additional shift at the factory?? Don’t know if that’s correct but it works for me.

Jiman01

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Krabby, I'm right behind you at 14406 and a Trial Master too. I am hoping for a Dec build + 2-3 months. Mine is all Shale Blue. Glad I dropped the black contrast roof, even though I went back
and forth on that for awhile. Seems like I made a good decision, if only to get mine sooner than later.
DaBull
I must have missed it, what’s the intel on the black roof?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I must have missed it, what’s the intel on the black roof?
Hi Jiman01, I read somewhere today that Grenadiers with contrasting white or black roofs that are not body colored may be delayed by an extra month so that they could batch them all together into production. DaBull

Jiman01

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Jiman01, I read somewhere today that Grenadiers with contrasting white or black roofs that are not body colored may be delayed by an extra month so that they could batch them all together into production. DaBull
Hey brother. Thanks for the 411. I guess I’ll be waiting an extra month for my MM with black roof😂😂

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
How would someone get such information about the production decisions that Ineos is making in their factory? There's no advantage to 'batch' a bunch of roof paint jobs of different colors.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
How would someone get such information about the production decisions that Ineos is making in their factory? There's no advantage to 'batch' a bunch of roof paint jobs of different colors.
I believe it was the drive video with Krabby and Stu where Greg Clark says they basically have to paint those trucks twice. If that's the case it might make sense to push through as many solids as you can before slowing down the line with the more complex paint jobs.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom