The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:16 PM
Reaction score
If you put your VIN into the WW site it should tell you if the car is on board. At least that's how it was when I ordered my BMW. Mine isn't giving a hit yet.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If you put your VIN into the WW site it should tell you if the car is on board. At least that's how it was when I ordered my BMW. Mine isn't giving a hit yet.
I don't get a VIN yet. I'm a second tier reservation holder. QTR 1 2024!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:16 AM
Reaction score
I think you've got a couple more weeks before it pops up still, even for late November delivery

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think you've got a couple more weeks before it pops up still, even for late November delivery
Both those boats have left so I don't expect anything until December if the are using WW. I haven't dug into shipping schedules or anything yet but will eventually.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just logged in - still able to configure a Utility Wagon, Station wagon or Quartermaster. But wow the prices have gone up. Glad I was one of the first to order.
I just read in the Top Gear article that there is no more "blank" (non-utility/commercial) station wagon in the UK - it's down to just Belstaff options if I interpreted it correctly. The website configurer seems to confer; but it looks like that's not the case in AUS or US - but I would add "yet" for the US market because I think that will go away soon. I would like to see the breakdown of the ~7,300 US orders.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The website configurer seems to confer; but it looks like that's not the case in AUS or US - but I would add "yet" for the US market because I think that will go away soon. I would like to see the breakdown of the ~7,300 US orders.
If this forum is any indication...
Forms response chart. Question title: What model did you order?. Number of responses: 57 responses.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Only if you have the jacket and patch still in original packaging! HAHA. 🤣
Has anyone, globally, gotten their jacket yet?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone, globally, gotten their jacket yet?
Yes - some members have posted images. But like most things, it seems like an odd system.

Interestingly enough - for those who (actually) listened to our fantastic interview with @Ingemar - even he didn't have a Belstaff jacket during the HWH! Missed marketing opportunity there I would think.

Local time
Reaction score

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What jacket/patch are you referring to? I didn’t see that option when ordering my Trialmaster.
Every Trialmaster/Fieldmaster is supposed to come with the corresponding Belstaff jacket

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

You will need the BOL.

See this thread for more information. https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/united-states-shipping-information-after-the-fact.12413285/
Thanks for that info. I didn't think I needed the BOL when I tracked my M3. My steps back then were basically duplicated the next year by this old jalopnik post. You could put in the VIN back then and it would give you the details. I wonder if too many people did it and raised a stink about various delays. Still some useful info in the post but they may have put up an extra barrier with the BOL.

Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for that info. I didn't think I needed the BOL when I tracked my M3. My steps back then were basically duplicated the next year by this old jalopnik post. You could put in the VIN back then and it would give you the details. I wonder if too many people did it and raised a stink about various delays. Still some useful info in the post but they may have put up an extra barrier with the BOL.

You will need the BOL.

See this thread for more information. https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/united-states-shipping-information-after-the-fact.12413285/
I found some shipments by going to https://www.importinfo.com/search and entering Grenadier in thefirst line search. It comes up with a bunch of boats out of zeebrugge, Belgium, with the BOL of each listed. But sadly, when I put in the BOL for any of these, I got "no info" note

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Do you have the contact number for the SLC dealer?
I think I'll call them and get a breakdown to see if they are charging a "handling fee." lol
For 700 bucks I might go there.
(801)630-2450 Cory is the GM.

Sorry for the delay, I didn't see this post until now.

Please let me know what you find out about any fees. Thanks!

@evomind

Back
Top Bottom