The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
I received my refund on 10/26. Q4 Build Date, Dealer expects Q1 2024 delivery. No VIN available yet.

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It’s probably on a ship already. Mine is on the morning lady due to arrive in Baltimore on 11/16.
Oh man, that’d be fantastic. I read through all 35 pages of this thread, would be cool to see it on the ship.

Also, I added my VIN the the CarFax maintenance tracking app they have and the VIN doesn’t show valid yet. Curious if Rivian submits all the VINs entering ahead of time, or when they arrive in port.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:21 AM
Reaction score
You can log on and check for your vin on these ships. Then it has arrival dates to port.

Attachments

• IMG_0893.png
    IMG_0893.png
    209.8 KB · Views: 51

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I didn't see my VIN in that batch. What's the method used to find the Customer Reference Number?
I think increasing the customer number by one and checking, was how they are finding their vins on the boats. I think otherwise the customer number does not appear until the vehicle is unloaded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-200042.png
    Screenshot_20231028-200042.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 32

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think increasing the customer number by one and checking, was how they are finding their vins on the boats. I think otherwise the customer number does not appear until the vehicle is unloaded.
I found the thread (link is on Page 33 of this thread) with all the how-to for searching for it. Going to give it a go.

Addit: It's on the Morning Chant!

Last edited:

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have received my build specs but my build position has yet to be given. VIN#7320.
Hi Gibby,
Have you checked the Wallenius-Wilhelmsen cargo ships? My Ineos website only lists my order ... my vehicle is at the docks in Germany and about to be loaded for arrival in Brunswick 16 Nov.
Cheers, Donna

Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
Try 847-283-6611, that is the direct line to the guy they have handling the Grenadier. His name is Billy.
Hi, this is Billy! We appreciate the excitement and are working to contact everyone. If you have any questions the best way to reach us is our email address; INEOS@knauz.com. That will contact our team.

BD1

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
Hi, this is Billy! We appreciate the excitement and are working to contact everyone. If you have any questions the best way to reach us is our email address; INEOS@knauz.com. That will contact our team.
Billy - good to see you join the forum! I just sent you an email.

Local time
Reaction score
Refund of the initial reservation deposit comes back directly to us
So I learned. My credit card told me Ineous was refunding my $450 reservation, but I heard nothing from Ineos, so I called my dealer and he said that that that is their usual procedure. It will not affect the reservation or the pre-order, or so I was told.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So I learned. My credit card told me Ineous was refunding my $450 reservation, but I heard nothing from Ineos, so I called my dealer and he said that that that is their usual procedure. It will not affect the reservation or the pre-order, or so I was told.
Seems from previous posters the refund of the reservation deposit coincides with your Grenadier heading this way or at least getting closer to heading this way.

Back
Top Bottom