The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Reference points based on discussion with my dealer:

Preorder #15,XXX: February 2024 delivery
Preorder #18,XXX: August 2024 delivery

I made two reservations because I didn’t see my first reservation showing in my account. Dealer moved the options I wanted to the first preorder. Still wild to me that they planned their MY2024 production and allocations for the US based on what people anonymously entered into a web configuration.

Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
Still wild to me that they planned their MY2024 production and allocations for the US based on what people anonymously entered into a web configuration.
Eh, not quite anonymous considering the credit card information conveyed with the $450 deposit 🤑

IMO, it speaks to IA's and dealers' confidence in the vehicle and NA sales.

Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Eh, not quite anonymous considering the credit card information conveyed with the $450 deposit 🤑

IMO, it speaks to IA's and dealers' confidence in the vehicle and NA sales.
If you pre-ordered after the price announcement, no deposit/credit card info was needed. This is why I pre-ordered twice (no harm in making sure my pre-order was captured!).

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7829523
Technically these cost me $1000 (because of my deposit) 😂 but a thank you gift from red nolan ineos.. wish it was a yeti thermos cause I’m gonna be in the grenny as much as possible!
Very nice gift. I'm confident the RDS crew will come through with something special!

Texas Grenadier

Global Grenadier Member 942
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score
Mine is supposed to be delivered this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll See!!!! Stoked!!!!

RWSHEON2AJ

PRE-ORDER #00000​

Pre-order dateJune 29th, 2023
Estimated delivery monthOctober 2023

Pre-ordered
    June 29th, 2023 — 4:42 AM

Pre-order summary
    In production
    In transit

FINANCE​

Please contact your retail partner for details on lease/loan programs from recommended finance providers.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This is amazing news. Good for you.

Unfortunately, I’m still waiting for my dealership in Danbury CT to open for business. So much for having a low pre-order number. According to my dashboard, I haven’t even moved into production. I wonder if this is how the Canadians feel?

@anand is there a way to amend your survey to see who has a VIN? Does anyone else care to know? I’m just trying trying to make sense of the process and figure out which vehicles are moving along and which aren’t.

Grenadier Journals

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
Question for the Colorado group/anyone going with Red Nolan as their dealership. Are you considering going to a different dealership due to their $680 dealer and handling fee?
Is it me or doesn’t every dealer have dealer and handling fee? I’ve seen something like that on every car invoice I bought.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is it me or doesn’t every dealer have dealer and handling fee? I’ve seen something like that on every car invoice I bought.
Most do, but it is not a requirement and is (in theory) negotiable.

FWIW, the Georgia Dealer (Regal) is not charging any fee and some states have set maximums dealers can charge.

Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score
Mine is supposed to be delivered this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll See!!!! Stoked!!!!

RWSHEON2AJ

PRE-ORDER #00000​

Pre-order dateJune 29th, 2023
Estimated delivery monthOctober 2023

Pre-ordered
    June 29th, 2023 — 4:42 AM

Pre-order summary
    In production
    In transit

FINANCE​

Please contact your retail partner for details on lease/loan programs from recommended finance providers.
Congrats!! You'll probably be the first in Texas! I got a date of February which is surprising considering I didn't get onboard until July of 23. I can't wait to test drive one at Sewell soon

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats!! You'll probably be the first in Texas! I got a date of February which is surprising considering I didn't get onboard until July of 23. I can't wait to test drive one at Sewell soon
Really? What’s your preorder number? I’m in the 14,000s with a Dec or Jan build.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was thinking the same. In PA those fees are generally title, registration fees, etc. The markup that most people have been irritated about is the market adjustment nonsense which dealer fees are definitely not

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This is amazing news. Good for you.

Unfortunately, I’m still waiting for my dealership in Danbury CT to open for business. So much for having a low pre-order number. According to my dashboard, I haven’t even moved into production. I wonder if this is how the Canadians feel?

@anand is there a way to amend your survey to see who has a VIN? Does anyone else care to know? I’m just trying trying to make sense of the process and figure out which vehicles are moving along and which aren’t.

I haven't been able to log into my portal account for over a week. Last time that I did I had an "In Production" update.

Back
Top Bottom