The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:19 AM
Reaction score
I've looked at it pretty much every way; and there is nothing truly discernable between Q4 '23 and Q1 '24 build slots other than numerical pre-order number. Q2 '24 makes sense due to the sheer number of vehicles.

I've organized the sheet (currently) by build date; white background cells are Q4 '23, light gray Q1 '24, and darker grey Q2 '24.

Feel free to make whatever pretty graphs or charts help you sleep better (or find some reasoning!)

Attachments

• NA Grenadier Build Slot Tracking - 9-2-23 Data_Upload.xlsx
    18.4 KB · Views: 309
Local time
Reaction score
I've looked at it pretty much every way; and there is nothing truly discernable between Q4 '23 and Q1 '24 build slots other than numerical pre-order number. Q2 '24 makes sense due to the sheer number of vehicles.

I've organized the sheet (currently) by build date; white background cells are Q4 '23, light gray Q1 '24, and darker grey Q2 '24.

Feel free to make whatever pretty graphs or charts help you sleep better (or find some reasoning!)
i know the sample size is small, but I am shocked to see that only ~25% of the orders are for Trialmaster. Even less for the Fieldmaster, and most of the orders are for a customized wagon. So interesting to see the data unfold.

BD1

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score
i know the sample size is small, but I am shocked to see that only ~25% of the orders are for Trialmaster. Even less for the Fieldmaster, and most of the orders are for a customized wagon. So interesting to see the data unfold.

Mine is basically a Fieldmaster but I wanted the 17" alloy instead of the 18" alloy. In the US we were stuck with 1 wheel choice vs the ROW.

Reactions: jwb

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is basically a Fieldmaster but I wanted the 17" alloy instead of the 18" alloy. In the US we were stuck with 1 wheel choice vs the ROW.
RoW only has 1 wheel choice for MY24 Fieldmasters as well now

Reactions: BD1

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Let's get serious. NO ONE has a build date from IA. Q4, Q1 is not a build date. And from IA's history, well, we can't even take that seriously.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I did not want the RAI, Safari Glass, BFG’s, leather, or a silly jacket from the 1800’s. So a custom Wagon with most other options was the best way forward.

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Thank you for doing this. I will add my info when i hopefully get my build time.

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:19 PM
Reaction score
Just entered my info.

September’21 deposit
Last day of June pre-order
Q42023 build window with pre-order number 10035

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Reservation: #5490961 on March 9, 2023
Preorder: #5554706 on June 10, 2023
Spec: BB TM with safari windows, tint, winch, heated seats, checker plates, hitch and rubber floor mats

Still no word from IA and now I can’t seem to even find a customer service link in the website. Am I blind or did they hide the link?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Reservation: #5490961 on March 9, 2023
Preorder: #5554706 on June 10, 2023
Spec: BB TM with safari windows, tint, winch, heated seats, checker plates, hitch and rubber floor mats

Still no word from IA and now I can’t seem to even find a customer service link in the website. Am I blind or did they hide the link?
Hi MurphyMurph, I have found it best to call them direct. Keep in mind their is a time difference in the UK from the USA. Here's the customer support number. I have found them helpful. DaBull
1-833-494-4748.

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
My “Estimated build window“ of Q4 2023 has now disappeared from the order site. Is this a common occurrence (Pre-order number 9750)?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My “Estimated build window“ of Q4 2023 has now disappeared from the order site. Is this a common occurrence (Pre-order number 9750)?
It has happened to several other people...

My guess is that (someone else on here said it earlier) they are only releasing build windows when your chosen dealer is 100% on board and ready to go. It should have been one of my questions in the form, but I didn't think about it until after the fact.

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

My guess is that (someone else on here said it earlier) they are only releasing build windows when your chosen dealer is 100% on board and ready to go. It should have been one of my questions in the form, but I didn't think about it until after the fact.
My “chosen dealer” will be in Los Angeles and, if not “one board”, I fear that many of us may experience a delayed build window notification.

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

I had yet another conversation with them today (yes, they are getting to know me well 😬) and, although they did not say that directly, it definitely appears to be the case. It was my third time when they said “nudge, nudge, wink, wink” your slot is already assigned and very early but we cannot tell you anything until your dealer is fully on board. I am in NC and i know they have had issues on that which is ironic considering their US headquarters is here.

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi MurphyMurph, I have found it best to call them direct. Keep in mind their is a time difference in the UK from the USA. Here's the customer support number. I have found them helpful. DaBull
1-833-494-4748.
Thanks, DaBull. I’ll give them a ring.

Jiman01

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had yet another conversation with them today (yes, they are getting to know me well 😬) and, although they did not say that directly, it definitely appears to be the case. It was my third time when they said “nudge, nudge, wink, wink” your slot is already assigned and very early but we cannot tell you anything until your dealer is fully on board. I am in NC and i know they have had issues on that which is ironic considering their US headquarters is here.
I‘m in SC and picked the NC location also. I’m curious what issues are they having?

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Let's get serious. NO ONE has a build date from IA. Q4, Q1 is not a build date. And from IA's history, well, we can't even take that seriously.
My email does not say "build date", it says "Estimated build window."
Not sure where "build date" came from but it should not have been used at this point.

Back
Top Bottom