The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Matt P

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
That was an absolute treat @Matt P ! Stupendous scenery/geology and magnificent filmmaking.
What an extraordinary experience for you all - and well done Jane (y)
Glad you enjoyed this one! My brother just let me know the landscapes looks epic on a massive tv! More and more people are watching YouTube like this and so perhaps one day we’ll watch it back once we’re settled somewhere for memories. 😎

Grenadier wise - Jane is performing very well. A few niggles that others have already highlighted but nothing major. Our trip has been about 70% off-road and so we’re very happy at the moment with how everything is going!

Last edited:

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
Matt,
Stunning landscape and I am guessing nobody of this forum have ever seen this in person and only a few of us some pictures of this. Again Kudos to your and your wife's mindset (she is a real leader by all means). Your connection to Timor is very meaningful for you but I would say this one of the motivations why we do such trips - connecting to awsome induviduals proving that the the majority of the people of this world have a positive attitude. And btw when I was in the UK this summer (with my Grenadier) I did visit (by chance) a permaculture farm.

BenTN

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
@Matt P

Spectacular. And what exceptionally genuine filmmaking. It is such a joy to watch you and your lovely family on this adventure. You have your hands full and I commend the time and effort you put into showing others what can be found, and what can be done. Thank you for letting us have this digital window into your travels.

Your wife's comments about the uncertainty of genuine adventure reminded me of some of my favorite overland drives to Alaska, Central America, the US West. And yes, everywhere I have ever been, there were good people happy to help.

If you ever wonder if anyone is watching, if anyone is impacted or inspired, you should know that yes, a thousand times over, people are inspired. We are so appreciative of these stories you share.

Back
Top Bottom