The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Matt P

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
That was an absolute treat @Matt P ! Stupendous scenery/geology and magnificent filmmaking.
What an extraordinary experience for you all - and well done Jane (y)
Glad you enjoyed this one! My brother just let me know the landscapes looks epic on a massive tv! More and more people are watching YouTube like this and so perhaps one day we’ll watch it back once we’re settled somewhere for memories. 😎

Grenadier wise - Jane is performing very well. A few niggles that others have already highlighted but nothing major. 👌

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:37 PM
Reaction score
Matt,
Stunning landscape and I am guessing nobody of this forum have ever seen this in person and only a few of us some pictures of this. Again Kudos to your and your wife's mindset (she is a real leader by all means). Your connection to Timor is very meaningful for you but I would say this one of the motivations why we do such trips - connecting to awsome induviduals proving that the the majority of the people of this world have a positive attitude. And btw when I was in the UK this summer (with my Grenadier) I did visit (by chance) a permaculture farm.

Back
Top Bottom