The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

2024 ADAS Issue and Work Around (USA)

Drmwh44

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:40 PM
Reaction score
I had an in-depth discussion with the representative. But there is little she can do other than pass my displeasure along to the engineers. I did however write a response to them expressing my frustration and the frustration of many within North America over their reluctance to change this issue.
The ADAS is incredibly annoying. My front camera warning light goes on and off intermittently and when I turn off speed warning. Anyone else having this issue. Dealership not sure of it.

Offroad

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:40 PM
Reaction score
The ADAS is incredibly annoying. My front camera warning light goes on and off intermittently and when I turn off speed warning. Anyone else having this issue. Dealership not sure of it.
It is INCREDIBLY ANNOYING. The issue you are having isn't an issue (technically). When the map / camera don't have speed limit sign info, it sends the alarm to both the Display and the Telltale Display in front of the steering wheel. So, in my case, I live in a private non-posted neighborhood and this alarm / notification goes of when I enter my neighborhood as well when I leave my driveway. it is MADDENING.

Local time
Reaction score
I wish that one or more of the dealer pincipals that visit and contribute to this forum would inform us what the Ineos corporate resonse is to this problem.

Issues like this can overtake the positive momentum of a product launch and tarnish the brand (and management's) reputation.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Are you keeping on the speed
It is INCREDIBLY ANNOYING. The issue you are having isn't an issue (technically). When the map / camera don't have speed limit sign info, it sends the alarm to both the Display and the Telltale Display in front of the steering wheel. So, in my case, I live in a private non-posted neighborhood and this alarm / notification goes of when I enter my neighborhood as well when I leave my driveway. it is MADDENING.
Make sure the speed limit chime is turned off but the speed limit change detector remains on?

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Happened to me yesterday, too. Been raining here and dirt on the windshield obscures the camera.

bradb622

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from INEOS something specific:

1) YES this is an issues and YES we will have a software fix we are addressing (sometime)
- or -

2) Yes this is an issue, but NO we are not doing shitola because of some silly reg that their lawyers are saying.@Stu @Krabby @Stu9
That’s a great point. People have heard from dealers that a patch is on the way, but I’ve seen absolutely nothing from Ineos.

I love my Grenadier but this is a must-fix if they want to be successful in the US.

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just got our vehicle. Will post screenshots of the vehicle settings, however not once were we "annoyed" after disabling the ISA in the settings and lowering the input volume. No constant bongging or beeps, just the occasional proximity alert when bozo behind us would get literally inches off our back :-/ .

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from INEOS something specific:

1) YES this is an issues and YES we will have a software fix we are addressing (sometime)
- or -

2) Yes this is an issue, but NO we are not doing shitola because of some silly reg that their lawyers are saying.@Stu @Krabby @Stu9
My dealer says (1)

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:40 PM
Reaction score
Just got our vehicle. Will post screenshots of the vehicle settings, however not once were we "annoyed" after disabling the ISA in the settings and lowering the input volume. No constant bongging or beeps, just the occasional proximity alert when bozo behind us would get literally inches off our back :-/ .
Congratulations! 🍻

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:40 AM
Reaction score
Any warning lights on the dash above the steering wheel after you disable it?

Back
Top Bottom