The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

You now can’t use the Smartpass consumer output

Grenadier Journals

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score
So the alternator charger charges it at higher rare than the cig socket. Thanks.

I linked your post to the Battery Box links I maintain here.
So I got the Delta 2 power station and got the alternator charger. All you need to do to connect is one cable that has positive to positve of the battery with the fuse they proveide inbetween, negative to a chassis grounding point.. theres one right next to the postivive battery point that factory is using to ground some stuff already. On the other end of that cable connect to alternator charger box with one plug.. then another cable plugs into the alternator charger box and goes straight to the side charging point on the Delta 2 power station. Connect it all up with the ecoflow app and you can control and monitor charge from there.. Itll give me 20% charge on the delta 2 power station in like 20 mins of around town driving.

Im sure more electrical savvy people would tell me how to connect the wires to the bus bar.. but I didnt know which slots I could connect to and if possible.

Also mounter the alternator charger box to the factory location for the CTEK charger that comes with the factory dual battery setup.

IMG_2568 copy.jpg

Grenadier Journals

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for that. I am not buying one but added to my battery box list. I just wanted to make sure I got the details correct.
If you are interested in the ecoflow stuff.. wait till black friday.. just a month ago they had a big sale and i got the delta 2 power station and alternator charger at 46% off! Im sure they will do similar black friday sale.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
So I got the Delta 2 power station and got the alternator charger. All you need to do to connect is one cable that has positive to positve of the battery with the fuse they proveide inbetween, negative to a chassis grounding point.. theres one right next to the postivive battery point that factory is using to ground some stuff already. On the other end of that cable connect to alternator charger box with one plug.. then another cable plugs into the alternator charger box and goes straight to the side charging point on the Delta 2 power station. Connect it all up with the ecoflow app and you can control and monitor charge from there.. Itll give me 20% charge on the delta 2 power station in like 20 mins of around town driving.

Im sure more electrical savvy people would tell me how to connect the wires to the bus bar.. but I didnt know which slots I could connect to and if possible.

Also mounter the alternator charger box to the factory location for the CTEK charger that comes with the factory dual battery setup.

View attachment 7870426
Any vacant slot on the busbar, you’ll just need to install an appropriate fuse. Looking good regardless!

Back
Top Bottom