The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Would you buy a Grenadier if the closest dealer was 250 miles away?

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
The paths to my Dealer, I will say the truck has been great to use down in Southwest Colorado and running over to Moab. as people say it personal if you want to deal this class of distance. But I now Red Noland there for me, also will help me with local shop when needed.

Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 3.21.01 PM.png

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
Seems like the grenadier is really taking off in the states, more so than Europe perhaps
In Europe you don't need a 4x4, most people get tot their destination without a 4x4.-
And in some countries the taxes are so extremely high for such a car (France, Holland, ...) that only very rich people want to buy it.
Even without "additional taxes", the Grenadier is an expensive car.

But indeed, the penalties for buying a very polluting car are much higher in Europe than in the USA.

And ... the USA is a big and rich country (with a lot of poverty too) with still some quite harsh places to reach.

The Grenadier is indeed a car not intended for mall crawling :cool:

Tinerfeño

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
I may have a record here: 1467 km / 911 miles as the crow flies. And 90% of that is sea :)

Return trip takes one week and costs around 1000 €. Because of this I have been waiting for a year before I made a decision to buy one. But just now it seems that there will be soon a service location on same island, Tenerife, of at least on the next one, Gran Canaria, which is still within reasonable distance.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
I have a two hour journey to the dealership I use but would much prefer to use a local Independant 4x4 garage. Hopefully one day that will be a possibility 🤞🏼
In the U.K. with current sales figures we will end up with less dealerships, as some may end up as just Grenadier service centres. The current amount of sales cannot support the amount of dealerships/sales centres that we have.

Back
Top Bottom