The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Trifecta of Annoyance - ADAS, TPMS & Tire Rotations, Engine Oil Service Reset

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:28 PM
Reaction score
I’d love to « plan » oil changes but 3500 KM round trips aren’t exactly feasible. And Ineos knew it wouldn’t have a dealer network. That is probably the most egregious “error”
Sure - that would get my goat as well. But, as much as I would cheer you on in your efforts to get relief on these issues, realistically Ineos isn’t listening or responding to what you, as an individual, are saying. They are sorting and prioritizing the input from all of the owners and dealers. And it’s not like they are sitting around fretting about winning or losing the PEI market. These things will get done - one way or the other. Maybe your dealer just keeps giving you loaners while your vehicle sits on their lot in the meantime. That would be one heck of a nice dealer. In the meantime, life is short - I try not to stress too much about these things. If you let it get to you too much, better to just get the dealer to take it back, and move on to something that’s easier to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom