The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Who is experiencing software or electrical gremlins?

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
My vehicle is having a minor fix done at Chandlers, Belton. At the same time I asked about any recalls due?

My car was serviced in June and there are 6 due (all minor). One for software - any ideas what this one is about?
Ineos seem to be constantly rolling out updates. Whilst my vehicle was in getting other issues sorted it’s had two updates in the last month. What I can say is, whatever they have done, people can now hear me when I call them via the hands free and my radio sound no longer keeps dropping out.

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
yesterday for the first time i had gremlins:
4 hour highway trip. after 30 minutes from the start apple car play disconnects and for the remaining 3.5 hours there was no way to reconnect it (luckily i knew the road).
shortly after the entire infotainment system froze up and down. first the audio playback from usb worked but you couldn't change the song, adjust the volume, go to any other function on the screen..... it remained blocked for tens of minutes and then suddenly execute all the commands previously ignored, and then it froze again. no rear camera.... it looked like a 15 year old windows pc

next week i have to do the service and they have already announced a software update.

i don't understand why up until two days ago everything was ok and yesterday instead not....

AndreOne

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
If you buy an EV you get used to software issues. Most of them are false alarms , annoying but you just press reset rather than get the dealer out of bed.
The IG is also a computer on wheels , whether we like it or not.
Welcome to 2023!
100% agree with you! And WE are their testers. :unsure:

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
So far, touch wood, I haven't had any software issues apart from two occasions ESC warnings appeared (and went away on restart).

SW version: SW0000000616001061

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So far, touch wood, I haven't had any software issues apart from two occasions ESC warnings appeared (and went away on restart).

SW version: SW0000000616001061
My software version is IMG_4094.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom