The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
Dealers can’t deliver the trucks without the “manufacturers Certificate of Origin” . States where the truck and all the parts came from. Ineos only sends hard copies via fedex. So Curry in CT gets them once a week on Wed/Thurs. slowing down the whole process. Is so antiquated. My truck has been on US soil for 7 weeks and I still can’t get it home.

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
do other dealers also get only hard copies of MCOs instead of digital ones?

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You mean MSO. This document gives the dealer the ownership of the vehicle and is necessary to have the vehicle titled into your name.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
So really had no idea, an MCO or MSO has never come up for me, so guessing it is all electronic and behind the scenes maybe in WA State.

"A Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin (MCO) or Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO) is the original ownership document for a vehicle in Washington state.

To title a new vehicle in Washington state, you need to include an MCO or MSO with your application for a certificate of ownership. If you bought a new vehicle out of state, you also need an MCO or MSO to license it in Washington state.

An MCO or MSO includes information about the vehicle's production, such as its country of origin, make, year, and VIN. It also contains security features and is similar in appearance to a Certificate of Title."

Local time
Reaction score
Hello all. Apologies for the dumb question . . . I'm sure has been discussed before but I couldn't find anything on the forum. I know my Grenadier has been built (December 2021 pre-order) and I've the VIN number, but how do I find out which ocean shipper has it and/or BOL # - dealer or Ineos corporate? Many thanks in advance.

Local time
8:28 PM
Reaction score
Check my latest spreadsheet. Note - I am an October 2, 2021 reservation. Ineos advised me mine is en route, but my VIN does not appear anywhere. Very discouraged.

Attachments

• Gren 2024.01.06.xlsx
    136 KB · Views: 145
Local time
Reaction score
Check my latest spreadsheet. Note - I am an October 2, 2021 reservation. Ineos advised me mine is en route, but my VIN does not appear anywhere. Very discouraged.
Sorry I can’t help, but as a person also looking for my VIN shipment, I will add that your spreadsheet is awesome! Unfortunately I can’t find mine on there either 😕.

offender110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m around the same reservation time and won’t be built until March…

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I stopped my RDS today to take a look. My MM Gren is in believable!!! Only waiting until Tuesday to find out the ETA on the Rhino Rack, then I’ll pick it up!

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry I can’t help, but as a person also looking for my VIN shipment, I will add that your spreadsheet is awesome! Unfortunately I can’t find mine on there either 😕

dbaudoin,​

Is your VIN here? :

vins-2-jpeg.7838833
VINs-2.jpeg

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
THANK YOU! for posting this! Found my truck which left Belgium on dec 23rd and landed state-side in Brunswick, GA today. Onwards! Not long now :)

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
THANK YOU! for posting this! found by truck on the ZEEBRUGGE supposed to have landed state-side today. onwards to tracking down the sip location and port :)
Zeebrugge is the port from which Grenadiers are shipped, not the ship’s name. And the dates are in Euro format, so it looks like the ETA is Jan 12.

Maybe @Jeffrey can share the link to that document.

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Zeebrugge is the port from which Grenadiers are shipped, not the ship’s name. And the dates are in Euro format, so it looks like the ETA is Jan 12.

Maybe @Jeffrey can share the link to that document.
I corrected my super excited typed too fast post above :) Here are the line items associated to my VIN. I checked this on https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace as well and confirmed it landed today. Yahoo!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 6.36.32 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 6.36.32 PM.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 70

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Picked mine up today and had to drive through 5 hours of the worst snow storm I've driven through. I was very surprised because it was incredibly planted and confidence inspiring at high speeds (may or may not have hit the speed limiter lol). The snow storm was so bad that everyone was driving at Half the speed limit, I was able to overtake on lanes that had 1+ inch of snow at 60mph.

Only issue I had was the dirty windshield and the inability of the wipers to keep it clean. Also, the side windows were fully caked in dirt/snow. I could tell there is some weird air turbulence happening near the mirror housing, which might have caused this.

I will admit that the first minute or two into the drive I wondered if I made a mistake due to the steering. I was ok with it 5 mins into the drive. I completely forgot about the steering by the time I got home.

Attachments

• IMG_4500.JPG
    IMG_4500.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 71

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Picked mine up today and had to drive through 5 hours of the worst snow storm I've driven through. I was very surprised because it was incredibly planted and confidence inspiring at high speeds (may or may not have hit the speed limiter lol). The snow storm was so bad that everyone was driving at Half the speed limit, I was able to overtake on lanes that had 1+ inch of snow at 60mph.

Only issue I had was the dirty windshield and the inability of the wipers to keep it clean. Also, the side windows were fully caked in dirt/snow. I could tell there is some weird air turbulence happening near the mirror housing, which might have caused this.

I will admit that the first minute or two into the drive I wondered if I made a mistake due to the steering. I was ok with it 5 mins into the drive. I completely forgot about the steering by the time I got home.
There’s trial by fire and I guess now there’s trial by snow! Looks great - I’m very jealous. And your Stillers are still alive. Heck of a good day.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
My VIN is 7508. I think they either forgot to build it or it was damaged and they have not told me. It was a simple build -
I think they either forgot to build mine or it was damaged and they have not told me. VIN ending 7508. A simple buidld. Trialmaster. Sela Green with Scottish White Roof, red ladder frame, upgrade to leater seats, winch and hitch. I am trying to be patient but looking at alternates. I have limited time...

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My VIN is 7508. I think they either forgot to build it or it was damaged and they have not told me. It was a simple build -

I think they either forgot to build mine or it was damaged and they have not told me. VIN ending 7508. A simple buidld. Trialmaster. Sela Green with Scottish White Roof, red ladder frame, upgrade to leater seats, winch and hitch. I am trying to be patient but looking at alternates. I have limited time...
Have you called around to see if any cancelled orders are spec’d the same?

Local time
Reaction score
Have you called around to see if any cancelled orders are spec’d the same?
Nothing even close. I am trying to be patient. I have been waiting a loooong time. My other option is a neighbor has a 1998 Defender 110 which is in great shape. MKy qualms are how it will do on a drive from Houston to the Phoenix area. I also like the idea of airbags. I am very old. Last ourchase for me. I want to be able to leave my son and grandson a classic.

Back
Top Bottom