The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:10 PM
Reaction score
crop.png
I will play along, for anyone with a truck on the Morning Concert, it arrived at the Panama Canal yesterday. Heading to Port Hueneme (ETA 1/12/24) and then to Tacoma (ETA 1/16/24) and then I think off to Japan. Anchored now and awaiting its turn to get thru the canal.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
I simply google “Tijuca ship” and hit all of the results. Some are better than others but I check them all. I do not pay anything though.

Local time
Reaction score
How are you guys finding out this info? I did a search on importinfo.com, but info pulled up seems a little dated and it doesn't seem to pull up the ships and the VIN's that you are tracking. Just curious now that I have a VIN ;)

Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score
How are you guys finding out this info? I did a search on importinfo.com, but info pulled up seems a little dated and it doesn't seem to pull up the ships and the VIN's that you are tracking. Just curious now that I have a VIN ;)
Once you have a BOL number, go to this site https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace. Paste the BOL number without the 'WLWH" prefix, ex. BE2383690 is the most recent I see for the East Coast imports. This will give you results for that BOL with individual VIN Numbers. I have not been able to crack the code of getting BOL numbers or Customer Reference Numbers for those enroute from Zeebrugge. If someone know how to get that info it would be helpful. Cheers,

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7837820
Went all in and spent 99¢ for all the tracking data for 24 hours. $90,000 truck - one more buck won’t kill me. 🤣
Didn't realize the ship could go across land. Odd way to get to Baltimore :unsure: . But do see a small waterway connector between the Delaware Rv and Elk river then down to Baltimore - appropriately named "Back Creek" 😂.

TanisIndependentTraders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score
Once you have a BOL number, go to this site https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace. Paste the BOL number without the 'WLWH" prefix, ex. BE2383690 is the most recent I see for the East Coast imports. This will give you results for that BOL with individual VIN Numbers. I have not been able to crack the code of getting BOL numbers or Customer Reference Numbers for those enroute from Zeebrugge. If someone know how to get that info it would be helpful. Cheers,
who do we bribe for the BOL number? and is there a way to track CMDU ships like WLWH?

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
The Morning Concert has done its business at the port of Manzanillo, Panama, and is waiting in the queue to pass thru the canal. I don't know how long the wait will be, it's a very busy place. Then it heads straight to Port Hueneme, CA, where it drops off MY rig!
mctoday.jpg

Last edited:

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Land Ho! Our ship has come in!
View attachment 7838138
Congrats Krabby! i hope that yours is not the first to be unloaded because then you might end up being the last to be delivered 😂 I got a call from the dealer, mine is finally at the dealership. So I assume all the trucks from the previous ships have been sent to the dealer already.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats Krabby! i hope that yours is not the first to be unloaded because then you might end up being the last to be delivered 😂 I got a call from the dealer, mine is finally at the dealership. So I assume all the trucks from the previous ships have been sent to the dealer already.
I'm writing RDS now to see if Michael can update that stuff for me. I'm hoping for sooner than later but my luck and timing rarely see eye-to-eye.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Didn't realize the ship could go across land. Odd way to get to Baltimore :unsure: . But do see a small waterway connector between the Delaware Rv and Elk river then down to Baltimore - appropriately named "Back Creek" 😂.
I thought that too! They must have too because the ship went down and around the southern tip of Maryland.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Apparently not - reply I just got said, "I have 65 on the ground and 40 still at the port along with however many just got dropped off..." :cry:

Back
Top Bottom