The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
Added some shade to the rear today...
View attachment 7874867
Just now realizing your LP, NICE!!!! Btw, is that what I think I see, a forum decal? Where do members get one of those or is that home made? đź‘Ť
IMG_0934.jpeg

GN4HIR

Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Made it from Houston to San Antonio and back for NSCA Nationals (sporting clays). First time pulling a trailer with the IG, mileage sucked but no problem running 70+ (except during stop and go traffic). All the lights worked first try. Pretty sure the ATV is bigger than the IG.

Attachments

• Grenadier-Nationals.jpg
    Grenadier-Nationals.jpg
    874.7 KB · Views: 10

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
Made it from Houston to San Antonio and back for NSCA Nationals (sporting clays). First time pulling a trailer with the IG, mileage sucked but no problem running 70+ (except during stop and go traffic). All the lights worked first try. Pretty sure the ATV is bigger than the IG.
I've got a shooting 'complex', nice to see someone's got a bigger one!

Nice trailer.

GN4HIR

Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Summer 23 came over to shoot the World English Sporting Clay event at EJ Churchill in High Wycombe. Beautiful club, grand hospitality, but NO ATVs! UK shooters, young, old, fat and thin walk, up hill, down hill, all around. It about killed my lazy American ass.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
Summer 23 came over to shoot the World English Sporting Clay event at EJ Churchill in High Wycombe. Beautiful club, grand hospitality, but NO ATVs! UK shooters, young, old, fat and thin walk, up hill, down hill, all around. It about killed my lazy American ass.
Haha. That is a fine ground indeed, but no shuttle ATV's.

Back
Top Bottom