The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:37 PM
Reaction score
Added some shade to the rear today...
View attachment 7874867
Just now realizing your LP, NICE!!!! Btw, is that what I think I see, a forum decal? Where do members get one of those or is that home made? 👍
IMG_0934.jpeg

GN4HIR

Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Made it from Houston to San Antonio and back for NSCA Nationals (sporting clays). First time pulling a trailer with the IG, mileage sucked but no problem running 70+ (except during stop and go traffic). All the lights worked first try. Pretty sure the ATV is bigger than the IG.

Attachments

• Grenadier-Nationals.jpg
    Grenadier-Nationals.jpg
    874.7 KB · Views: 40

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Made it from Houston to San Antonio and back for NSCA Nationals (sporting clays). First time pulling a trailer with the IG, mileage sucked but no problem running 70+ (except during stop and go traffic). All the lights worked first try. Pretty sure the ATV is bigger than the IG.
I've got a shooting 'complex', nice to see someone's got a bigger one!

Nice trailer.

GN4HIR

Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Summer 23 came over to shoot the World English Sporting Clay event at EJ Churchill in High Wycombe. Beautiful club, grand hospitality, but NO ATVs! UK shooters, young, old, fat and thin walk, up hill, down hill, all around. It about killed my lazy American ass.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Summer 23 came over to shoot the World English Sporting Clay event at EJ Churchill in High Wycombe. Beautiful club, grand hospitality, but NO ATVs! UK shooters, young, old, fat and thin walk, up hill, down hill, all around. It about killed my lazy American ass.
Haha. That is a fine ground indeed, but no shuttle ATV's.

Mad Hatter

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
Today I ordered the parts to fit a drivers side grab handle as a few others have done on this forum. The good news is that the parts only cam to €212, which is a lot less than I expected as I’m sure someone in the US said they were charged $400+ 👍
Wow, I am super impressed with my Ineos dealer. The parts I ordered yesterday were delivered by the postman today. I’ve never experienced customer support like that on any vehicle I’ve owned before. Top marks Ineos and top marks Alessandria-Auto in La Ravoire France! Now to fit them……

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:37 PM
Reaction score
I promise I am not usually a dingleberry, but I am on an iPhone usually and don’t see any link like that? 🤷‍♂️

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
1729858255320.gif

But apparently out of stock on the decals…..Stu say it ain’t so!!!!!! 🥲 (I’ll keep checking as I’m sure it gets restocked. Thank for all for the assist!!)

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Dual Grenny Guy On iPhone, scroll to the bottom of the page below the text window and below “similar threads”. You will find the merchandise store there.
Omg I will give myself an excuse because I was looking at the very top like one member said (probably not knowing I was on an iPhone and not laptop), but yep just scrolled DOWN instead and there she blows big as all get up. How the heck did I even miss that anyway?? 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Thanks RobS!!👍🙏
IMG_0950.jpeg

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice! I’m a member at Dallas Gun Club and have really been enjoying ZZ’s (Helice) lately. Sporting clays is my favorite though.

Mad Hatter

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
Wow, I am super impressed with my Ineos dealer. The parts I ordered yesterday were delivered by the postman today. I’ve never experienced customer support like that on any vehicle I’ve owned before. Top marks Ineos and top marks Alessandria-Auto in La Ravoire France! Now to fit them……
Fitted the grab handle. 5 minute doddle of a job. Makes accessing the car much much easier. Using OEM parts is the way to do it. Everything fits perfectly and the shields around the airbag are identical so function is not affected

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:37 PM
Reaction score
Installed Rosen sun visors from Owl. Game changer. I can actually drive and see out the windscreen with the sun visor down. Not possible before. These are great high-quality. I’m very pleased.

Attachments

• IMG_2924.jpeg
    IMG_2924.jpeg
    459.8 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom