The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score
So are you saying that he must have gone to the crossroads, the same place the great blues musician Robert Johnston went, and the rest of the 27 crowd.
I am waaayyyy past 27 thankfully, but I am a huge blues/jazz fan (actually all music, even opera/country/etc; there is only one style I won’t listen to & classic rock is my go to)….anyway, in response to your first part of the above post:

1729481975320.jpeg

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:04 PM
Reaction score
What is this method you speak of?
When the warning is displaying, press the end button on the LH stalk once to highlight it, then a second time which acknowledges it, and then select one of the options on the main screen, vis home, Offroad, audio, phone, settings. Which cancels it. It will stay off until the ignition is started again

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m fitting a Bluetti charger 1 which is an alternator charger for my power station. Question, what is the quickest way to get that battery plastic surround off so I can access the busbar and negative earth next to the battery? How do I get these nuts off without having to take the seats out? My star attachment can’t fit under the bars which run across. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4553.jpeg
    IMG_4553.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4552.jpeg
    IMG_4552.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 25

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:04 AM
Reaction score
Quickest way is with a pair of tin snips. And it's the quickest way should you need to go back there chasing a fuse.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:04 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7874247
View attachment 7874248
Btw, I have not used or tested this yet as waiting for my message to appear. So saved this on my phone for when it happens as I’m 4 hours one way from the dealer. Good luck. 👍
When the warning is displaying, press the end button on the LH stalk once to highlight it, then a second time which acknowledges it, and then select one of the options on the main screen, vis home, Offroad, audio, phone, settings. Which cancels it. It will stay off until the ignition is started again
@Dual Grenny Guy : I ammended and improved "my" procedure, as explained by @Eric in this post here:

Therefore, you should probably take new screenshots, the "new" procedure is much easier. I use it every time I drive, as my dealer wasn't able to reset the warning after my two last services!

And thanks for quoting me :cool:

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m fitting a Bluetti charger 1 which is an alternator charger for my power station. Question, what is the quickest way to get that battery plastic surround off so I can access the busbar and negative earth next to the battery? How do I get these nuts off without having to take the seats out? My star attachment can’t fit under the bars which run across. Thanks
A Dremel with a cutting disc and a vacuum cleaner to catch the bits when you are cutting the plastic.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ah I already knew that one. I thought he’d found a permanent solution.
There is an updated version, but nothing permanent yet. I think we all are waiting for the software update that fixes these little annoyances. 👍

Last edited:

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We are very lucky in Houston. Could you tell me will the EZ Tag work on the windshield glass? Or do we need the EZ Plate? Thank you. 🛻
I have an ipass / ez tag sticker just behind the rear view mirror - seems to work fine, both on the full speed and gated lanes

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
Mine is on the passenger (LHD) side of the RVM and I have not had any issues.

Back
Top Bottom