The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score
Finally got my Bluetti Charger 1 alternator charger setup. I mounted it on the Bison molle storage panel and now I can charge any power station much faster than the 12v socket. This charger requires ventilation that’s the reason why I mounted here. Connected to the optional 60 amp switched isolator and then to the 60 amp spare busbar. Negative wire to earth next to the battery. Took me all afternoon to remove the battery plastic surround which was the most difficult part. So when I go camping I’ll have the power station charged by the car and solar when stationary. Also have small fridge in the back too.

Attachments

• IMG_4556.jpeg
    IMG_4556.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4557.jpeg
    IMG_4557.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score
Finally got my Bluetti Charger 1 alternator charger setup. I mounted it on the Bison molle storage panel and now I can charge any power station much faster than the 12v socket. This charger requires ventilation that’s the reason why I mounted here. Connected to the optional 60 amp switched isolator and then to the 60 amp spare busbar. Negative wire to earth next to the battery. Took me all afternoon to remove the battery plastic surround which was the most difficult part. So when I go camping I’ll have the power station charged by the car and solar when stationary. Also have small fridge in the back too.
Dont know if you had a chance to use it yet. There is talk that it can possibly discharge battery while charging the powerstation. I am not familiar with the specs on the grenadier alternator (also dont know if it is a smart alternator) but what have you found? If you were to just run the truck stationary to grab some charge will it do battery and station?

Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
I mounted my EcoFlow alternator charger. Install was simple with most of the time spent figuring out where it would fit and then figuring out how to get the damn plastic off so I could access the bus bar. It is held in place with two bolts through the plastic and two sided tape on top of the sub. Now I'm charging my EcoFlow Delta 2 at 800 watts. I did reinstall the plastic cover but I sure thought about leaving it off.

IMG_2419.jpg

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
My Delta 2 Max was at 87% and I drove to the store and back, 8 minutes away. It was at 99% when I got home. So far I love it. I like how the combo of Delta 2 Max and Alternator Charger can work in reverse and maintain the starter battery if needed.

Back
Top Bottom