The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
Great stuff! Thanks. I have homework and am looking forward to it. And you should be writing Victron's installation guides!

And reading the more detailed installation manual confirmed @anand's helpful advice:

3.4. Basic electrical connections Connection procedure:

1. Connect the negative battery terminal to the M10 bolt on the "BATTERY MINUS" side of the shunt. Tighten the shunt bolt with a maximum torque of 21Nm. Note that there should be no other connections on this side of the shunt or on the negative battery terminal. Any loads or chargers connected here will be excluded from the battery state of charge calculation.

2. Connect the negative of the electrical system to the M10 bolt on the "LOAD MINUS" side of the shunt. Tighten the shunt bolt with a maximum torque of 21Nm. Make sure that the negative of all DC loads, inverters, battery chargers, solar chargers and other charge sources are connected “after” the shunt.

3. Connect the M10 eye terminal of the red cable with the fuse to the positive terminal of the battery. The battery monitor is now powered up.

Last edited:

Nadir5

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
Today I got my compressor installed. A tjm pro with the catuned bracket.
You can barely see it on the right side in the photo.
I also updated my old psi meter for this digital inflator/deflator from morrflate. Both works perfect!

Pro tip. 20ft hoses are the right length for this vehicle.
View attachment 7872557
I tried installing my TJM kit today. The bracket is straightforward enough (and yes it’s tight, but you don’t need to lift the vehicle to pull the fender liner, if you still have stock tires). The supplied wiring loom, on the other hand, is a hot mess - way too much wire for the application in a Grenadier, and no Grenadier-specific instructions on wire routing (the CA Tuned YouTube video is not helpful in this area). Going to try again another day, likely cutting a lot of wires and crimping on new connections to shorten it all up.

Steve A

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
I got my steps installed

stepsSm.jpg

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
I got the tjm pro installed last Tuesday with the catuned bracket.
I used it a lot in Moab. I paired it with a morrflate air gun and I filled two tires at once. You need 20ft hoses for a comfortable setup.

The setup performed super well in Moab, bot inflating and deflating my tires.
One of the best investments I've made. I really like that setup.
I had warner ineos install it as I was short on time going to Moab.

Back
Top Bottom