The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Unimog 406

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
If this helps anyone who needs to drill holes in the plastic trim. I bought some thick material sticky pads, placed over the screw hols under the trim. Use the wife's lipstick (honest), and generously covered them. Pushed trim firmly back on, removed then drilled in center of the print. It worked absolutely perfectly. I hope this helps as i never measure things right and end up.with a bigger hole than required this was exactly the size of the bolt. A first for me.
Hi Looking with interest at your internal roof modification have you any pictures of the fully fitted part in situ. I have searched the part number seen SH GRNDR the only hits I get are with the Gay website Grinder. I'm just hope none of the family look at my "Site History".
Thanks

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
Love the tongue in cheek plate 😆
I first had it on my 4Runner which, at only 6 months old, had heavy scuffing across every body panel from a trip. The Grenadier lasted 7 weeks before gaining a scuff that runs from the front passenger door to the taillight :) I don't baby my vehicles, and thus the number plate is that much more humorous

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m liking what your doing and keen to find out more especially that aluminium extrusion you are using for framework 👍🏼
I built the entire interior of our Sprinter with the 1.5"x1.5" extrusion, and switched to 1"x1" for the Grenadier... Happy to help if I can answer questions, I should have the final few bits of extrusion in early next week and will post more photos in my build thread then!

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Fix my cargo basket left from @Bison-Gear
Great product - again...

View attachment 7862269
View attachment 7862270
These are awesome. I have Chinese ones, Bison was not available when I bought mine. These look to be very high quality. They make a big difference in the back keeping things organized.

Check out overland gear guy - he makes custom pouches that fit inside:

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
Hi Looking with interest at your internal roof modification have you any pictures of the fully fitted part in situ. I have searched the part number seen SH GRNDR the only hits I get are with the Gay website Grinder. I'm just hope none of the family look at my "Site History".
Thanks
It's the Bison shelf. If you need anymore info, just ask. I wish I had taken pictures before attaching as the plastic extension washers hide how accurately it worked. This was prior to reattaching the plastic covers so if you zoom in you may notice

Attachments

• 20240510_110722.jpg
    20240510_110722.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 41

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yesterday I took the Grenadier to the BMW dealer to pick up my new iX. My business car for the city. Now I'm not only a friend of the Grennies, but also of the Greenies. The right vehicle for the right situation and mindset. And suddenly the Grenadier is fully accepted. How easy it is to influence some people. ;):ROFLMAO:

255/85

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score
Managed to get the roof bars mounted. @globalgregors hand delivered them all the way from Australia on their way north.

W: RACK.jpeg

Not the best photo but with temps heading for 103º today (39º C) this was the only shady spot around. We were too lazy to load a canoe just for the photp op.

Many thanks to Hannah and Jonathon.👍

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score
Managed to get the roof bars mounted. @globalgregors hand delivered them all the way from Australia on their way north.

View attachment 7862416

Not the best photo but with temps heading for 103º today (39º C) this was the only shady spot around. We were too lazy to load a canoe just for the photp op.

Many thanks to Hannah and Jonathon.👍
Sweet, those are looking good Chris!

Back
Top Bottom