The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Show us your newest toy!

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:28 PM
Reaction score
Got me a Helinox chair and in addition to the built in entertainment system/navigation system a Garmin Tread 8".
For the Garmin I'll buy the high-current cable and will attach it to the INT2 in the rhs footwell.
IMG_2259.JPG
IMG_2260.JPG

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes the Helinox is the best.. I ve got the tallest version in coyote tan. and the rubber balls to avoid sinking. Everything else but cheap. But also lasting and lightweight. Next to assemble the additional USB ports ..

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, I think I'll go for the rubber balls, too...

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Someone once said that men are often like children, we only differ in the price of toys. And I must have been right, I have many hobbies, carpentry, mechanics, photography, sky, mountaineering and I have always been passionate about motorcycles, cars and watches. I have many toys, I like to work with good tools, I learned that from my years in the Operating Room, quality instruments often make a difference. Well, I won't get involved anymore, I'll just show you my latest toy gift from my wife. Greetings Paco

Submariner.jpg

Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
Someone once said that men are often like children, we only differ in the price of toys. And I must have been right, I have many hobbies, carpentry, mechanics, photography, sky, mountaineering and I have always been passionate about motorcycles, cars and watches. I have many toys, I like to work with good tools, I learned that from my years in the Operating Room, quality instruments often make a difference. Well, I won't get involved anymore, I'll just show you my latest toy gift from my wife. Greetings Paco

View attachment 7860688
Thats more difficult to get than a Grenadier.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:28 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7860688
Hi Paco, Perfection is when there is there is nothing else to do, add or take away and that watch exemplifies it so beautifully. Congratulations!

Seeing that watch and that you are in Spain brought back a wonderful memory of strolling along the Costa Del Sol and glancing over to see a new GMT
Rolex (Batman), in the window. I had always liked photos of them and upon seeing one I was entranced. After trying it on, I asked my loving wife
if she would approve the purchase and she said, Let's think about it. Well you know what that means, No! I responded let's grab some lunch across
the way and after a couple glasses of wine, she relented to all the reasoning I had for the purchase, (just wanted to shut me up). Our friends who
were traveling with us even put together a small photo book of the chase for the watch with some hilarious comments. I loved my time in Spain
and every time I wear the watch it is a memory throwback to the wonderful times we had in Spain. DaBull

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Thats more difficult to get than a Grenadier.
You're absolutely right, that's why you have to have friends even in hell, PS: I'm in a group that buys and sells watches, sometimes brand new ones, Submariner usually comes out occasionally.

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Paco, Perfection is when there is there is nothing else to do, add or take away and that watch exemplifies it so beautifully. Congratulations!

Seeing that watch and that you are in Spain brought back a wonderful memory of strolling along the Costa Del Sol and glancing over to see a new GMT
Rolex (Batman), in the window. I had always liked photos of them and upon seeing one I was entranced. After trying it on, I asked my loving wife
if she would approve the purchase and she said, Let's think about it. Well you know what that means, No! I responded let's grab some lunch across
the way and after a couple glasses of wine, she relented to all the reasoning I had for the purchase, (just wanted to shut me up). Our friends who
were traveling with us even put together a small photo book of the chase for the watch with some hilarious comments. I loved my time in Spain
and every time I wear the watch it is a memory throwback to the wonderful times we had in Spain. DaBull
Hello Friend, nice story about your time in Spain, and as for Rolex you are absolutely right, of all of them it has always been the one that I liked the most because of its simplicity, although I must confess that with Rolex I have always maintained a relationship of love/hate, in fact it is the third submariner that I have had, I have also had the GMT, which in the end came out like the two previous Subs, the GMT was replaced by the tudor GMT, which I love today, it is uns passed and draws the attention of the friends of the stranger than the Rolex, here there is a lot of theft of Rolex with disproportionate violence. a hug friend

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7860688
Although I'm not a particular Rolex fan I find this one the most beautiful Rolex ever. Timeless design, first automatic Rolex.

Wonderful. (y)

And take care of your wife ...

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Very nice toy. :)

(y)

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A very professional brand. How long is the time from cold start to first espresso?
very quick. haven't times it but I turn it on first thing and by the time I've fed the dogs it's at 93 degrees and ready to go. the steamer takes about 10mins to warm up.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
very quick. haven't times it but I turn it on first thing and by the time I've fed the dogs it's at 93 degrees and ready to go. the steamer takes about 10mins to warm up.
For a boiler quite quick. When I bought my Ascaso Steel DuoPID 2 years ago most boilers need up to half an hour to be operational. The heat blocks need 90sec to 92C. The steam is 165 C.. the steam in a heat block s difficult to regulate. After adding an additional valve and software update (sic!) the steam is now sufficient for latte art. However I am not a master in this art.. but if I ve got cravings for espresso I do not want to wait half an hour or have the machine heated up all day just in case.
But yes yours is an excellent coffee wizard..

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For a boiler quite quick. When I bought my Ascaso Steel DuoPID 2 years ago most boilers need up to half an hour to be operational. The heat blocks need 90sec to 92C. The steam is 165 C.. the steam in a heat block s difficult to regulate. After adding an additional valve and software update (sic!) the steam is now sufficient for latte art. However I am not a master in this art.. but if I ve got cravings for espresso I do not want to wait half an hour or have the machine heated up all day just in case.
But yes yours is an excellent coffee wizard..
exactly. reason why i went for the pro version rather than the standard one, hopefully don't have to add any extra changes/electronics.

just timed it. less than 2mins for head to get to 93 degrees and 9.30mins for steam

Back
Top Bottom