The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:36 PM
Reaction score
In Boston (“Bahstin” to the locals) we drop letters and mispronounce others on a regular basis

And a Dump is both the transfer station AND 💩. Tho we sometimes refer to the latter as a “deuce” or “pinching a loaf”

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:36 PM
Reaction score
After the rainfall last night, I was out in my fields and in the woods again today to see how the horses and cows were doing. They don't mind the rain as much as the heat. The Grenadier is my faithful companion. I've been able to rely on him since April last year. The meadow was very soggy. All 3 locks and we drove up a steep slope without any problems.

Attachments

• E27848C0-0CE9-4CE5-8921-6A1BDC1355C5.jpeg
    E27848C0-0CE9-4CE5-8921-6A1BDC1355C5.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 41
Local time
7:36 PM
Reaction score
Yes it’s in the tool roll it should bayonet into the jack so you can move it around the car if it doesn’t get your dealer to change it for one that does

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:36 AM
Reaction score
Drove up to Julian mountains and spent some time at the Historic Town outside of San Diego CA. Drove the winding mountain roads and stopped at a viewpoint to see the San Diego desert. It was about 110% heat and I'm just going to view the beautiful sight from afar... :)

JulianHistoricTown.JPGSanDiegoDesert.JPG

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:36 AM
Reaction score
AUSSIE ROADTRAINS
Some roadtrains in Eromanga today. Two cattle road trains fuelling up at the iOR depot. Each roadtrain was 3 trailers long (under 53 meters). Plus some fuel roadtrains (there were 4, but only 1 is visible in the image below). Plus a general freight road train pulled up and is not in the pictures, again 3 trailers long.

Two (make that 3!) more just pulled into town as I was posting this to refuel.
IMG_9138.jpg
IMG_9137.jpg
_DSC5056.jpg

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm wondering how this would go over corrugations? the display shakes vigorously when you drive on them
I have been Outback about 10 days now, driving Outback roads and some corrugations. Every 5 days or so there is a slight noise from the visor, fixed by pushing the visor onto the console, compressing the two sides of the velcro together. An easy fix to avoid screwing the visor into the back of the console. I am happy with the visor and the way I affixed it.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have been Outback about 10 days now, driving Outback roads and some corrugations. Every 5 days or so there is a slight noise from the visor, fixed by pushing the visor onto the console, compressing the two sides of the velcro together. An easy fix to avoid screwing the visor into the back of the console. I am happy with the visor and the way I affixed it.
Is the visor effective in reducing the glare/reflections? I tried the contact screen cover but the reflections from the LHS rear door window are still quite noticeable...

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is the visor effective in reducing the glare/reflections? I tried the contact screen cover but the reflections from the LHS rear door window are still quite noticeable...
When the light comes in at a low angle, it does not help.

It also gives me an option to mount the SPOT ON tracker or my GPS data logger onto the visor, rather than the dash (I have not do so as yet - as I work out what works and does not with the Grenadier).

Back
Top Bottom