The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score
What did I do with my Grenadier today?...It is now my Avatar...still without steps, unfortunately...some weeks ago I was told the steps and table had arrived in Melbourne...the table arrived and is fitted but no steps...maybe they are sending them by ship from Melbourne with Dave's Beast... :cool:
The whole table thing is just so random. Was the only bit that didn’t turn up for mine, but some others did for other cars some have turned up since mine for delivered cars but mine still awol 🤷‍♂️

Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score
What did I do with my Grenadier today?...It is now my Avatar...still without steps, unfortunately...some weeks ago I was told the steps and table had arrived in Melbourne...the table arrived and is fitted but no steps...maybe they are sending them by ship from Melbourne with Dave's Beast... :cool:
Hope for you they are not installed on Dave's Beast haha

Reactions: Max

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
Was (still are) at my dealer Hedin today.
Got finally, after 5 months, my roof bars.
Made an appointment for my software update end of October (there was no other suitable moment for me).
And heard, that appart some clips, a cooling hose will have to be relocated.

My damaged rear light costs about 570 euro including VAT. 😱

Last edited:

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Made an appointment for my software update end of October (there was no other suitable moment for me).

And you got 20€ from that guy who bumped into you? Not such a good deal. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: PBD

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
Today, I have had my car for five months and this afternoon I have finally received my outstanding items! It took three months to get the tow-bar, four to get the cargo barrier and five to get the rear table and rubber mats.

20231004_141205.jpg

I had guessed the depth of the rear table months ago when getting my drawers made. I consider myself lucky! Another 3mm and I would have beeb in trouble ....

20231004_141313.jpg

Now all I need to get sorted is the error on the registration document. Ineos have at last accepted in writing they made the mistake, so hopefully it will not be too long now.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score
Today, I have had my car for five months and this afternoon I have finally received my outstanding items! It took three months to get the tow-bar, four to get the cargo barrier and five to get the rear table and rubber mats.

View attachment 7828713

I had guessed the depth of the rear table months ago when getting my drawers made. I consider myself lucky! Another 3mm and I would have beeb in trouble ....

View attachment 7828714

Now all I need to get sorted is the error on the registration document. Ineos have at last accepted in writing they made the mistake, so hopefully it will not be too long now.
Why didn’t you leave the first aid kit where it was? You should still be able to access by dropping the table down.

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
Why didn’t you leave the first aid kit where it was? You should still be able to access by dropping the table down.
You’re absolutely right, it does still fit into the compartment on the door panel. I’m going to use the compartment to store things I’ll use on the table.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
My damaged rear light costs about 570 euro including VAT.
That's cheeky. :mad:

I recommend to ask other agents as well. For the grab handle I've found huge differences.

Reactions: Max
Local time
Reaction score
I don't think so.

Instead there will be some new exciting threads:
  • DaveB sidesteps arrival
  • DaveB camping table arrival
:)
We are just joining in Dave's Christmas feeling of packages coming haha
Probably need to behave else Dave might boot us :p
Santa Claus GIF by filmeditor

Local time
Reaction score

570,- christ are they made from gold ;) Does this include like replacement or just the part :O

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland

View attachment 7828713

View attachment 7828714

I'm very interested in your canister solution. Can you please post more pictures and tell me the company and dimensions? Thanks Barney

Back
Top Bottom