The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:58 AM
Reaction score
And I would put the words “Grenadier 4x4” in the video titles, otherwise they will hardly be found by those who are looking for such videos.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you.

The dust amplifies for sure the visibility of the scratches, but that's still hard.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Something like this I expected. Yesterday I wrote an email to a wrapper requesting a quote to fully xpel my Grenadier - pricing, duration, planning time ahead. See if the company accepts. - The vehicles he usually wraps are exotic or luxury class ( Lamborghini, Bentley, Porsches.. at least what was used as a reference) Not my subject. I asked if they to just the luxury class or if they accept ordinary utilities too. Lets see. - But in my hunting ground - and if I not regulary take the shrub cutter - my current Disco would look like so too and Grenader definitely because of its height.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Something like this I expected. Yesterday I wrote an email to a wrapper requesting a quote to fully xpel my Grenadier - pricing, duration, planning time ahead. See if the company accepts. - The vehicles he usually wraps are exotic or luxury class ( Lamborghini, Bentley, Porsches.. at least what was used as a reference) Not my subject. I asked if they to just the luxury class or if they accept ordinary utilities too. Lets see. - But in my hunting ground - and if I not regulary take the shrub cutter - my current Disco would look like so too and Grenader definitely because of its height.
You'll for sure tell us the quotes ... ?

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You'll for sure tell us the quotes ... ?
If the company is graceful and answers then of course I will. Still I think its not arrogance to use just luxury cars as a reference but simply to attract people with a bit of fuel in their blood. Perhaps I get some answer tomorrow.

ForestRoad.jpg

This was taken yesterday - picture taken through windscreen of my Disco. Quite similar to what @Jean Mercier experienced. - The forest path makes a right turn in somewhat 50 meters from there and then its mud and puddles. From that moment I switch to mud & grass mode.

Mussels

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:58 PM
Reaction score
DCPU, what have you done? 💥

Attachments

• IMG_2376.png
    IMG_2376.png
    305.4 KB · Views: 95

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Miles up to 7900; today I supported our local Battle of Britain Church Parade with serving members, veterans and a lot of Air Cadets, with the Grenadier as a mobile road block, with other members of Leicestershire & Rutland 4x4 Response.

Attachments

• VIDEO-2023-09-17-12-33-15.mp4
    1.7 MB

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Miles up to 7900; today I supported our local Battle of Britain Church Parade with serving members, veterans and a lot of Air Cadets, with the Grenadier as a mobile road block, with other members of Leicestershire & Rutland 4x4 Response.
Very rewarding way to spend an afternoon.

Every time I see that BB with white top I like it more and more!

Back
Top Bottom