The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:09 PM
Reaction score
And this was on September 11, only the first 5 minutes are interesting:
Hello @Jean Mercier, In the area I was already with a Lada Niva. Seriously, it looks like near Záhorce. I was working in Szügy for a few months at that time and I drove the Lada with friends on the weekend. However, they (hunters and forest owners) preferred to show me what the Niva can do. We avoided paths and drove across fields and forests, the rapeseed in the places was flattened by the car.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:09 AM
Reaction score
Hello @Jean Mercier, In the area I was already with a Lada Niva. Seriously, it looks like near Záhorce. I was working in Szügy for a few months at that time and I drove the Lada with friends on the weekend. However, they (hunters and forest owners) preferred to show me what the Niva can do. We avoided paths and drove across fields and forests, the rapeseed in the places was flattened by the car.
The Lada Niva was indeed a light and good 4X4. A friend had one when I was living in Ecuador. I will edit my posts above and write down in which are it is.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:09 AM
Reaction score
hearing those branches scratching down the top and sides had me cringing a fair bit.
Let me tell you, after 400-500km of it, with harder less leafy more scratchy folage, you still cringe, although the inevitability of it all sort of eases you mind a bit.
You kind of tell yourself bushstripes are a badge of honour, but you still cringe 😂😂😂

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Let me tell you, after 400-500km of it, with harder less leafy more scratchy folage, you still cringe, although the inevitability of it all sort of eases you mind a bit.
You kind of tell yourself bushstripes are a badge of honour, but you still cringe 😂😂😂
At least I got mine in a colour which won't show them up ............much

Phud

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:09 AM
Reaction score
I collected mine and drove it home, seems I have the latest software update in it.

150 miles, 240 km, no lights pings or bongs so far. Very comfortable only issue other road users

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
We just dreamt about ours today.
And built the 3/4 FR roof rack. A very sturdy unit!
The kit includes spacers , which we worked out were for the optional table kit (see Scott;s install) , but left them off ours as I need the 8mm clearance once the quick release RTT mounts go on! Fingers crossed my calcs are perfect.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
2:09 AM
Reaction score
@Jean Mercier,

Thanks for your forest video, I like it.

But please send us a few (honest ;)) photos of what your painting looks like now. I would like to get a feel for the impact of such adventures.
wording

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom