The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
When leaving the house in the morning to walk the dog I found the garbage truck parked in front of our house and the entire crew sourrounding my vehicle expressing admiration and compliments. Made my day.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:57 PM
Reaction score
When leaving the house in the morning to walk the dog I found the garbage truck parked in front of our house and the entire crew sourrounding my vehicle expressing admiration and compliments. Made my day.
glad to hear they didn't think it was rubbish

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
I took some time today to let him know that he is now no longer the first horse in the barn. I just got the call that my 86 Range is coming back from the cure after exactly 2 years.
But the Grenadier will take it. After all, both are used completely differently and both can be proud of themselves. ;)

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I took some time today to let him know that he is now no longer the first horse in the barn. I just got the call that my 86 Range is coming back from the cure after exactly 2 years.
But the Grenadier will take it. After all, both are used completely differently and both can be proud of themselves. ;)
Pics when you can bitte

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Pics when you can bitte
@ECrider yes, I will. But I won't pick it up until October. I might still have some old pictures.... I'll have a look in the archives over the next few days. My plan is for the Grenadier to pull the car transport trailer then. Let's see if I can get one with a height-adjustable drawbar. Otherwise, the Disco 4 will have to step in again.

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Collected it today. The agent (Bowkers, Lancashire, UK) were excellent, efficient and enthusiastic. Good handover experience with everything fitted and/or supplied. Drives well, no faults other than the driver. It clearly isn’t a 110 or a Rangey. Will get it towing and off road in the next few days then comment further.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Or just proving that the 90 litre tank is a nominal figure before taking into account expansion volume and fill hose volume?

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Used the rear door table in anger for the first time yesterday at WHWF which saved a lot of faffing and made brewing up with gas really easy.. Table aside, I was relatively under equipped as there were lots of impressive overland campings rigs. Mostly on 90 & 110 defenders with roof tents, awnings and all the trimmings.

i can highly recommend the “we have ways festival” for any WW2 history enthusiasts..

Attachments

• IMG_1076.jpeg
    IMG_1076.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1084.jpeg
    IMG_1084.jpeg
    404.6 KB · Views: 107

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
I went to to the Land Rover Owners (LRO) show this morning at Belvoir Castle, https://www.lroshow.com. To deliver the display material for the Emergency Services Show 4x4 Response stand rather than wind up Land Rover Owners. (To the West Midland 4x4 Response group for onward movement to the NEC for the 19th and 20th September, 6 2.5m x 1m large format display boards and a large display banner, grid and lectern), https://www.emergencyuk.com/welcome/

I did get the impression of being very much the odd one out, even though the security person sorting the entrance traffic tried to direct me to the 'Defender Parking'. A few people came for a gawk at the Grenadier.

All a bit weird; I try not to give any money to the Manners family, (who own and occupy Belvoir Castle), and I try not to give money to Live Events, who have the right to run the LRO Show, although the magazine, LROi, is no longer in print.

Deano

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
Yesterday, new "world record", see the picture:

Petrol level fluctuating between 0 red stripes and two stripes: 88.58 liters of petrol.
Bloody daredevil! hahaha
You are not 18 anymore you can't keep doing these dangerous things haha

Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom