The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

BillyBunter

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
Yesterday I have a delve into the loadbay to see that everything I wanted for RIAT would fit. (Royal International Air Tattoo - I'm a finance volunteer). By the time I have added my posh tent, electric coolbox, beer, spare clothing and camp bed, I should still have some space. The next 20 minutes were spend getting the bits of soil and conifer out of the back, (having moved some conifers from my mother in law's).

The contents is fairly typical for me, spare wheel for my '91 LR90, box of tools and recovery gear, tea making bag, sleeping bag and a motorway coat.

View attachment 7818068

The other two pictures show what's covering the loadbay floor, assuming you did not get the Ineos L-Track.

Today, I finally put my personalised registration plate onto the Grenadier.

View attachment 7818071 View attachment 7818072
Jeremy - where did you get your boot liner from? I'm looking for one like that. I'm currently making up a custom tarpaulin with eyelets to make a loading bay cover to obscure view of boot. Will post photos in due course. Bit of a makeshift thing but it will do the job.

Rab

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Jeremy - where did you get your boot liner from? I'm looking for one like that. I'm currently making up a custom tarpaulin with eyelets to make a loading bay cover to obscure view of boot. Will post photos in due course. Bit of a makeshift thing but it will do the job.
Looks like the standard one that comes with the commercial.

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
As @Rab said, it came with the truck!

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Today i collected the Grenny from Adventure Automotive in Northampton who have had it since Monday.
It went in with the usual software glitches and a couple of other quiet (in my mind) major problems none i hasten to add were safety or drivability problems.
From the very first time i picked up the vehicle i have had various bongs, beeps, fault codes and error messages appearing in the two info screens.
I panicking all the journey home as there was nothing, no errors at all ,the faults fixed, i had to keep turning the ignition off and on to make sure the display hadn't stopped working :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
But sadly no software update as it's still not available.
I would like the thank Kirsty and her team for the sorting the problems,🤞 fault free motoring continues(y)(y)

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
a couple of other quiet (in my mind) major problems none i hasten to add were safety or drivability problems.
Can you tell us what they were?

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Unable to completely lock the vehicle and and set the alarm when parked.
The back door was partially openable even when parked/locked and i couldn't lock any of the doors with the vehicle ignition on.

AMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
One side will hold recovery tracks and the other an aluminium ladder…
Just to expound on this a bit- if you’re getting a 270 awning/batwing, the rear ladder is very hard to use. Even if you’re not getting an awning, I find the lowest step of the rear ladder in a weird position. Finally, every time you use the rear ladder, or atleast 3 times out of 4, you will kick your rear door at the lowest and second rungs… and that’s very painful, both for the vehicle and yourself!

So I got a front runner telescopic aluminium ladder and bracket. This will be mounted on one of the MOLLE panels.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Today i collected the Grenny from Adventure Automotive in Northampton who have had it since Monday.
It went in with the usual software glitches and a couple of other quiet (in my mind) major problems none i hasten to add were safety or drivability problems.
From the very first time i picked up the vehicle i have had various bongs, beeps, fault codes and error messages appearing in the two info screens.
I panicking all the journey home as there was nothing, no errors at all ,the faults fixed, i had to keep turning the ignition off and on to make sure the display hadn't stopped working :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
But sadly no software update as it's still not available.
I would like the thank Kirsty and her team for the sorting the problems,🤞 fault free motoring continues(y)(y)
did kirsty invite you to the Billing event at the weekend?

Reactions: @nd

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:30 AM
Reaction score
Even if you’re not getting an awning, I find the lowest step of the rear ladder in a weird position. Finally, every time you use the rear ladder, or atleast 3 times out of 4, you will kick your rear door at the lowest and second rungs… and that’s very painful, both for the vehicle and yourself!
I had been saying this, the letech mod will stop you marking the door though. And you get a spot to hold that jerrycan.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:30 AM
Reaction score
I had been saying this, the letech mod will stop you marking the door though. And you get a spot to hold that jerrycan.
Is there anymore details on the Letech Ladder? Seems like this or the front runner option above AMan makes more sense.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm very interested in the Le Tech ladder, since I'm looking for options to carry 2 - 20L Jerry Cans. One would work but I have bought two for the Grenadier.

AMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
You have a link or photo of this ladder?

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You have a link or photo of this ladder?
Check out Letechs Instagram, they have a picture of it and there is a you tube video by Florian Alexander Mayer that shows it around the 55 minute mark. No other details that I can find so far...Off topic, Black Rhino Wheels look great, just watched your video.

Back
Top Bottom