The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score
Hilariously pathetic, the bit about not even being able to park such a vehicle in your own garage is priceless. Perhaps a motion should be tabled to ban gawdy or bad taste furniture from the estate as well.

Luckily in the UK we don’t really suffer from associations like this where people seem to roll over to the perceived power of these wooden tops.

What I do t understand is why people would buy a property in these kinds of places, or are they some kind of utopia with the odd bizarre ruling ?
Have a look at the new estates being built on Dutchy of Cornwall land. The houses there come with lots of restrictions, approved external colours only, no parking on road, no UPVC, no noise after certain times, no conservatories. I think I remember correctly on this, and there is probably more to add.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score
I'm using your method with the stalk end button to clear mine. But I think I've found another way. I need to check first in the morning to make sure that playing with the stalk end button hadn't influenced what I was doing.
When the "service internal" appears at startup,
select settings, vehicle, vehicle information, service interval. And then just come straight out by selecting one of the main options, eg audio. The service interval notification disappears until.the next engine start.
Looks like the @Jean Mercier method using the stalk end button is the only one that works. Select settings etc only temporarily disables it for a few miles. My dealer said he can only restrict it after a service, ah well only 60 days to put up with it. I look forward to the colour change from a blue warning to an orange warning in 23 days.

Karearea

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:55 PM
Reaction score
Looks like the @Jean Mercier method using the stalk end button is the only one that works. Select settings etc only temporarily disables it for a few miles. My dealer said he can only restrict it after a service, ah well only 60 days to put up with it. I look forward to the colour change from a blue warning to an orange warning in 23 days.
🤣 I too am recently a receiver of this new addition to my dashboard theatrics 🤪
Blue is the colour so far 🤔

Karearea

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:55 PM
Reaction score
Mine went orange and shows 20 days to Service. But I only have 4995 miles.
Mine was serviced in April at 5,800kms and ten months old from new (ex demo deal as my order was not getting to me in time). Now at 12,000kms or 7,500mls and apparently in need of more attention! 🤣🤷🏼‍♂️🤔🥹
They are indeed needy attention seeking pets!
But we do love them 😍

Back
Top Bottom