The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:40 PM
Reaction score
Today I finally got a Spydabot so time for a test run.
I've had my thermal monocular for quite awhile but when it's cold I needed something so I can shut the windows and put the heater on!

Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 mounted on a Spydabot Sting with Wi-Fi to a Mac iPad Mini mounted on Quad Lock air vent bracket

View attachment 7863992
View attachment 7863991

Is that for hunting or something ? It looks Gucci but just intrigued as to what it is and what you are using it for.

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
Is that for hunting or something ? It looks Gucci but just intrigued as to what it is and what you are using it for.
Yes for fox and pig removal, two introduced species that do a lot of damage. Thermal monoculars are useful for general observation both night and daytime so not just hunting.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes for fox and pig removal, two introduced species that do a lot of damage. Thermal monoculars are useful for general observation both night and daytime so not just hunting.
that's a very nice set up

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:40 AM
Reaction score
One thing I have found after this last week's muddy trip, is that the mats etc are in the right places to catch all the crap, and love the wipe down surfaces, glad I didn't option carpet 😀
Carpet in any car is overrated.
It's OK in the home , IF you take your filthy shoes off first.

NoAge Hunter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:40 AM
Reaction score
Today I finally got a Spydabot so time for a test run.
I've had my thermal monocular for quite awhile but when it's cold I needed something so I can shut the windows and put the heater on!

Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 mounted on a Spydabot Sting with Wi-Fi to a Mac iPad Mini mounted on Quad Lock air vent bracket

View attachment 7863992
View attachment 7863991
That is cool. Do you know or could you Imagine that it would work with the big Ipad Pro as well?

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yesterday we picked up “Brutus”, a Trialmaster with winch, safari windows, dual battery, tint, and a few other bits and bobs. Very happy and impressed with this rig! There are a few niggles we’ve encountered so far: HVAC has a mind of its own; rear door quarter windows are loose; keep getting the “AEB not available” warning when driving), but I’m confident my dealer (Elliot Bay in Seattle) will be able to work through them.
View attachment 7863572
View attachment 7863573
Welcome to the Club of Niggles :ROFLMAO: - they will all get sorted with time !

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered my Grenadier today, Devil's Red with black roof and red frame. They just opened up the MY25 order book. ETA January.
Computer doesn't due justice to the colour - the photos a while back of a Quartermaster made Devil's Red shine!! Love my Queen's Red 🥰

K2grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:40 PM
Reaction score
I just had some 10 mil xpel PFF installed and some stickers . Not a lot of difference visually except for the stickers 😅. In all seriousness, I have been happy with xpel in the past and consider it a worth while investment. Next step is to get the WolfBox installed.

IMG_1205.jpeg

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:40 AM
Reaction score
My first drive as driver in the Grenny in close enough to six weeks today after my knee replacement.
A haircut, then day surgery to get a skin cancer removed from my arm.
Climbing up into it will be the hardest part I suspect. 😂
I am home from my hip surgery 3 days ago. I climbed in my car to move it 1 m backwards so that my wife could manoeuvre her car more easily in the garden: took me 10 minutes. Indeed climbing in and getting out was difficult. Luckily I have the BUZZ rocksliders/sidesteps.

Good luck with your recovery 🙏

Last edited:

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am home from my hip surgery 3 days ago. I climbed in my car to move it 1 m backwards so that my wife could manoeuvre her car more easily in the garden: took me 10 minutes. Indeed climbing in and getting out was difficult. Luckily I have the BUZZ rocksliders/sidesteps.

Good luck with you recovery 🙏
Just do what the doctor told you to do, ( don't drive for 3 weeks), you'll feel a right prat if you cause damage to the hip because you have not been doing what you are told. Three weeks is a very small sacrifice to make. At least you don't have to give up your bottles of beer.

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:40 PM
Reaction score

Good luck with you recovery 🙏
Get well soon!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I am home from my hip surgery 3 days ago. I climbed in my car to move it 1 m backwards so that my wife could manoeuvre her car more easily in the garden: took me 10 minutes.
That's a win in my book. If it was a 50+ year old Land Rover it would have been 20 minutes 😀

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Installed the Agile Off-road ATS steering stabilizer. Took her out for a short drive. The steering seems slightly lighter. It may drift a little less on the highway and the return to center is slightly better.

Cheers.

View attachment 7863962
Sounds like you spent a lot of time and effort so you may be slightly or a little better.
Most of us have found that the steering issue disappears after a week of driving without spending a cent.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw2CnkkcCb4&t=13s

Back
Top Bottom