The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:20 PM
Reaction score
Today I found in Romania a nice picknick place:
20240619_140923.jpg
This was in the mountains on the territory of Telciu. And there was next to it a forest track forbidden for motorised vehicles. It isn't weekend, I was alone. I dream to see a 🐻. Therefore I made a two hours walk on that track. I thought I would be alone, but there is of course local population.
20240619_142717.jpg
The shepherd was proud to show me what he found ...
20240619_143014.jpg

That was in the beginning of my walk. But no bear, no deer, ... :cry:

There are a lot of wandering dogs in Romania, not really dangerous, beggars, ... they bark, come closer, etc.

Just to explain what happened much later ...

Suddenly I saw a dog 🐕, well that was my first thought, and it saw me and ran away .. it was a 🐺 wolf, 100 % sure, made my day.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
Today I found in Romania a nice picknick place:
View attachment 7860614
This was in the mountains on the territory of Telciu. And there was next to it a forest track forbidden for motorised vehicles. It isn't weekend, I was alone. I dream to see a 🐻. Therefore I made a two hours walk on that track. I thought I would be alone, but there is of course local population.
View attachment 7860617
The shepherd was proud to show me what he found ...
View attachment 7860618

That was in the beginning of my walk. But no bear, no deer, ... :cry:

There are a lot of wandering dogs in Romania, not really dangerous, beggars, ... they bark, come closer, etc.

Just to explain what happened much later ...

Suddenly I saw a dog 🐕, well that was my first thought, and it saw me and ran away .. it was a 🐺 wolf, 100 % sure, made my day.
Damn that antler would fetch about $400 worth of pieces for dog chews!

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score

Bodhi’s Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
It was so cool to run into you guys out there and see your rig, I was definitely envious of the RHD and no rear windows! Glad you guys had fun out there, let the good times roll! 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Yeah, great hey - and what a treat to have a vehicle that’ll cheerfully take on (mildly) technical terrain while expedition laden.

It was really nice to come across you and your family enjoying life in Bodhi’s Gren, happy days.

We’ve had a superb few days working our way a bit further north - Yosemite, Sacramento Delta, Napa and now touring the coastal redwoods. California has been turning it on around every bend.

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
Yeah, great hey - and what a treat to have a vehicle that’ll cheerfully take on (mildly) technical terrain while expedition laden.

It was really nice to come across you and your family enjoying life in Bodhi’s Gren, happy days.

We’ve had a superb few days working our way a bit further north - Yosemite, Sacramento Delta, Napa and now touring the coastal redwoods. California has been turning it on around every bend.
Have you seen Yogi Bear yet? Or is that Yellowstone (or should that be Jellystone)?

Last edited:

Bodhi’s Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score

That’s why we stay and pay the CA tax! 🤣

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As usual I cannot remember who, but a member here who was a very early owner of a Grenny was stopped by a lorry driver (I think) who told him that his new IG was nothing more than a Santana and was actually made in the Santana factory in Spain.

So for all you experts on here, be told….The Grenny is just a rebadged Spanish Defender, a random lorry driver knows it for a fact !!
lol

I remember that post.

Wasn't Iveco part of that Santana group also?

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Fitted the cargo rack from APB Trading into my new Fieldmaster. All good - best to use 3 washers not two on the rack / bracket holes.
Home for the safari roof case ( which is re-purposed for other light stuff), dog bag, bag for towing gear.

Attachments

• APB cargo rack.jpg
    APB cargo rack.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 44

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:20 PM
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
Carlos Santana ist ein Mann und ein fantastischer Musiker :)
Ich erinnere mich an mein erstes Open-Air-Konzert. Ich hatte gerade meinen Führerschein bekommen (mit 18 in Deutschland) und konnte zwei junge Mädchen dorthin fahren, weil ihre Mutter mir vertraute und mir ihr Auto geliehen hat. Santana, Joan Baez und Bob Dylan spielten. Es roch nach Gras. Ich wusste nichts. Jetzt bin ich 60. Ich liebe es.

Back
Top Bottom