The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:41 AM
Reaction score
seems par for the course.... our regular postie was saying last week that they (Qld Aus. Post) are desperately short staffed and he's been taking extra shifts while he can before Uni begins late Feb. (he's a part time law student!!)
….. still waiting …. I have a horrible feeling they’ve lost the package…. have requested an investigation.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Agree. That advice is basically for the PSA blood test. And yes if you are relatively young and without history of aggressive cancer in the family it probably isn’t a useful test. But as you get older or with history definitely worth knowing.
Interesting article in the Wall Street Journal the other week - movement to cancel using the term "cancer" in the early stages as it causes people to worry too much. Other doctors are in disagreement as it would cause people to lose awareness.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

What did you do with your Grenadier today?​

Drove to the doctor...this is true to the thread...Planta Facia tear...not happy but still had to drive there to find out and the drive was great...PRP injection coming up...not out of the woods yet but pretty sure the Gren will pull me through...happy days ahead(y)

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting article in the Wall Street Journal the other week - movement to cancel using the term "cancer" in the early stages as it causes people to worry too much. Other doctors are in disagreement as it would cause people to lose awareness.
I don’t see how you can not call it cancer when it is cancer. I get the rationale but still

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I don’t see how you can not call it cancer when it is cancer. I get the rationale but still
Cancer often starts "in situ". It hasn't invaded the tissues where it can potentially enter blood vessels and so on.
At this stage it may be genetically unstable, and eventually a clone mutates and acquires the ability to invade. I often report melanoma in situ (cannot kill at this stage) , carcinoma in situ (cannot kill at this stage) and all can be classified as "cancer".
Imagine a pit bull terrier. Potentially lethal , but if the fence is intact , completelyharmless to an outsider.
If it finds a way to bite a hole in the fence...it may escape , it may bite.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Installed a diff breather kit.
Whilst working away ,got stung on the back by a jack jumper ant whilst lying on my driveway.
Luckily I'm not one of those people who get anaphylatic raectoons to these.
Now to go and destroy the nest , if I can find it.
Yowser. I hope it latched on to an extremity and not something closer to your torso.

Reactions: Max

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Today installed d250se (some home made brackets to have it sitting same sort of location as factory) and dual battery to get some aux power going in the car. Didn't opt for it on purchase. Nothing hooked upto the second battery yet but it's ready to go for a fuse block for:
- fridge
- some cabin lighting.
- small 300w pure sine wave inverter
Will also add an Anderson on each battery for trickle charging if needed without flipping seats and to power the portable compressor.

Local time
Reaction score
In anticipation of the imminent deliveries, what did you do with your Grenadier this weekend?

Tell the community and share the love, and pictures, lots of pictures.

This thread will remain locked until the first member tells me they have taken delivery.
Into the Victorian high country (Australia) last weekend. Great time with the only competition in a five car group being a heavily modified LC79 series.

Tried to upload some photos but it says they’re all to large?

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Into the Victorian high country (Australia) last weekend. Great time with the only competition in a five car group being a heavily modified LC79 series.

Tried to upload some photos but it says they’re all to large?
I have the same issue w/my iPhone. I take my pics in RAW format do they have the .dng file extension. If you have an iPhone U need to crop them a little and then save as “most compatible”. This will convert them to .jpg and then u can upload them.

Back
Top Bottom