The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
Very nice!

Where have you bought the fender checker?

did you insert something between the bodywork to avoid ruining the paint?

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score
Very nice!

Where have you bought the fender checker?

did you insert something between the bodywork to avoid ruining the paint?
I ordered those through Warner Ineos when I purchased the vehicle last month and they installed them today

I don’t know if they put something underneath them or not that’s a good question

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:34 AM
Reaction score
Yeah, I definitely like the black rivets. I had seen the stainless on some other vehicles, so I was very happy with these.
The rivets are aluminium not stainless as the plates are aluminium same as the fender they sit on (riveted to). This is what I used on the rivet heads of Grenadier fender plates as the owner didn't like the "industrial" look. Each to their own as some like the look :) just dab a bit on with cotton wool its the same sheen as the plates.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-18 174710.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-18 174710.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:34 AM
Reaction score
I ordered those through Warner Ineos when I purchased the vehicle last month and they installed them today

I don’t know if they put something underneath them or not that’s a good question
There is an adhesive tape that runs around the edge

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
... This is what I used on a couple of Grenadier fender plates as the owner didn't like the "industrial" look. Each to their own as some like the look :) just dab a bit on with cotton wool its the same sheen as the plates.
You sprayed the entire plate with this? What was the result?

donnygreygrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
Picked the Grenadier from RDS today and drove about 90 miles home. Everything checked out (Jake did a great job explaining the features), all recalls done and of course favorite set. It was a pleasure to drive home and not one issue that would warrant a complaint. Steering was stable. Heater worked well - it was around 25F and very comfortable cabin. No electrical issues or untoward noises. Now, the challenge will be the garage. Happy to be among the owner’s group.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:34 AM
Reaction score

NoAge Hunter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Installed an USB socket next to the seat, some fire fighting stuff and a „glow in the dark“-ring around the ignition lock. All that inspired by the forum here 👍🏻👍🏻

Attachments

• IMG_2869.jpeg
    IMG_2869.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2865.jpeg
    IMG_2865.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2860.jpeg
    IMG_2860.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 97

roadfever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score
My son and his buddy hit some fresh snow on service roads up in the Olympics last week. Along with the IG they brought a drone to capture some cool footage.

View: https://youtu.be/UAXXsv-RxDo
Wow! That's really great footage. With darker music I'd think Jack Nicholson and Shelley Duvall were driving up to the hotel with their son. 😄

NoAge Hunter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Very nicely executed projects - do you have any how to photos for the usb socket?
Hi
more pics are in the link below. 👇
However, this good idea is from Cheshire Cat- I just copied 😉. The pictures from Cheshire you will find in the same post, just a bit more up.

Beitrag im Thema 'Some more dismounting (centre console/kick plates)'
https://www.theineosforum.com/threa...-console-kick-plates.12412732/post-1333247249
Very nicely executed projects - do you have any how to photos for the usb socket?

Back
Top Bottom