The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
New high score Stu. Nice!
The weird thing is it disengaged off-road and remained locked front and rear.
Anyway here’s another shot

IMG_3568.jpeg

I’ve some b roll that I took. I’ll have a look and kobble something together. Steepest incline I noticed was 39 degrees and a 34 lean to the rovers side in a nasty mogul. Not too much, but not bad first time out.

Thanks @Zartoon for the photo. Great day out.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
The weird thing is it disengaged off-road and remained locked front and rear.
Anyway here’s another shot

View attachment 7840509

I’ve some b roll that I took. I’ll have a look and kobble something together. Steepest incline I noticed was 39 degrees and a 34 lean to the rovers side in a nasty mogul. Not too much, but not bad first time out.

Thanks @Zartoon for the photo. Great day out.
What disengaged? Off road mode will stop if you go over 80kph (I think about 50mph) although that would be good going in low range. BTW what is that land mine icon, that’s worrying

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
What disengaged? Off road mode will stop if you go over 80kph (I think about 50mph) although that would be good going in low range. BTW what is that land mine icon, that’s worrying
All of a sudden I wasn’t in off-road mode as you can see from the binnacle. Took me a while to realize as I was actually concentrating on driving for a change.

I think the most entertaining part was the adas telling me that she speed limit was 25 on the freeway/payage/motorway/autobahn for the next 90 miles…..

Secretly I hoped it was broken but alas no.

IMG_2743.jpeg

Maybe it was Janis Joplin playing I. The background that had the grenadier all at 6’s and 7’s (that one is for you @jeanmetcer)

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
All of a sudden I wasn’t in off-road mode as you can see from the binnacle. Took me a while to realize as I was actually concentrating on driving for a change.

I think the most entertaining part was the adas telling me that she speed limit was 25 on the freeway/payage/motorway/autobahn for the next 90 miles…..

Secretly I hoped it was broken but alas no.

View attachment 7840517

Maybe it was Janis Joplin playing I. The background that had the grenadier all at 6’s and 7’s (that one is for you @jeanmetcer)
Looks like quite a few more things on the 24 model. That 25mph speed limit sign for one.

Also what are these two lights signalling in the driver's cluster?
Thought you needed to be in off-road mode for the cross axle lockers, you seem just to hve esc off?

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 27
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
I don’t have these on my 23, but the right one shows a camera so I suspect it’s a warning if switched off / malfunction with the camera mounted on the windscreen, maybe even dirt on the camera view or driver aids switched off when OFFROAD. The one on the left is the crash avoidance, if you look carefully you will see two vehicle’s impacting, probably the same reasons above.

Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score
Last edited:

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
Looks like quite a few more things on the 24 model. That 25mph speed limit sign for one.

Thought you needed to be in off-road mode for the cross axle lockers, you seem just to hve esc off?
one on the left is automatic braking when it senses you are about to have a collision. And the one on the right is the speed limit monitor.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score

You’re right. For some reason mine dropped out of off-road just before I took the photo. !

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
I don’t have these on my 23, but the right one shows a camera so I suspect it’s a warning if switched off / malfunction with the camera mounted on the windscreen, maybe even dirt on the camera view or driver aids switched off when OFFROAD. The one on the left is the crash avoidance, if you look carefully you will see two vehicle’s impacting, probably the same reasons above.
I think that may have to do with the USA and ADAS software that they have to have?

Back
Top Bottom