The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
The weird thing is it disengaged off-road and remained locked front and rear.
Anyway here’s another shot

View attachment 7840509

I’ve some b roll that I took. I’ll have a look and kobble something together. Steepest incline I noticed was 39 degrees and a 34 lean to the rovers side in a nasty mogul. Not too much, but not bad first time out.

Thanks @Zartoon for the photo. Great day out.
Heya Stu - here did you get the full white + red lettering for the hood? I have some red “A”s on order for the rear door and hood but I like the white lettering You’ve installed. My Eldoret Blue / white roof IG should be delivered in the next 60 days or so. :)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Heya Stu - here did you get the full white + red lettering for the hood? I have some red “A”s on order for the rear door and hood but I like the white lettering You’ve installed. My Eldoret Blue / white roof IG should be delivered in the next 60 days or so. :)
Stu had that done by his dealer - @Rusnak INEOS Grenadier

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:21 AM
Reaction score
Just got back after our highlands trip . Averaged 13.6L/100km (petrol) with RTT and a moderte amount of gear.
Drove beautifully on the dirt roads , very sure footed.
We always seek out the industrial heritage sites. This museum is stunning. Open 363 days a year , quite amazing as it's pretty remote. And the massive foundations were dug by hand , and concrete mixed by hand.
Workers had to pay for their own shovels or use the broken ones they were supplied with. No gloves ; it regularly gets below freezing here. No place for marshmallows!
20240121_124347.jpg

20240120_163505.jpg

20240121_125321.jpg
20240121_131053.jpg

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Went to the initial Facebook Ineos Owners Group meeting at Camp Hill in Brissy. I don’t do Facebook but was a fantastic opportunity to meet with other owners and compare experiences, fittting of mods etc. It was a great turn out, and most enjoyable experience.
Stupid me - didn’t take any photos…. if you have any, please post and share.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Went to the initial Facebook Ineos Owners Group meeting at Camp Hill in Brissy. I don’t do Facebook but was a fantastic opportunity to meet with other owners and compare experiences, fittting of mods etc. It was a great turn out, and most enjoyable experience.
glad it was a good day! Sorry I didn't get there... no Facebook, no details...:oops:
Might the Facebook group be amenable to notifying other non Facebook Brisbane Grenadier owners via the Local threads on this forum? just a thought...:unsure:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hopefully you steered some of those folks this way. There’s some local club related goodness coming our way here but all the bits and bobs on the backend are still being tightened down. Watch this space.

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just got back after our highlands trip . Averaged 13.6L/100km (petrol) with RTT and a moderte amount of gear.
Drove beautifully on the dirt roads , very sure footed.
We always seek out the industrial heritage sites. This museum is stunning. Open 363 days a year , quite amazing as it's pretty remote. And the massive foundations were dug by hand , and concrete mixed by hand.
Workers had to pay for their own shovels or use the broken ones they were supplied with. No gloves ; it regularly gets below freezing here. No place for marshmallows!
View attachment 7840620

View attachment 7840621

View attachment 7840622
View attachment 7840623
Great pics. Thanks for sharing @Tazzieman
We had a look around the Tarraleah hydro site and village during our last trip to Tasmania in 2019. Just down the road from Waddamanna. We missed out on buying it though.

Tasmania punches above its weight in so many ways. Can't wait to go back again.

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
glad it was a good day! Sorry I didn't get there... no Facebook, no details...:oops:
Might the Facebook group be amenable to notifying other non Facebook Brisbane Grenadier owners via the Local threads on this forum? just a thought...:unsure:
The organisers were taking suggestions on board regarding the group’s future plans and organisation. I did suggest ready access for those who do not FB, which I was assured would be a consideration.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
The RTT is pretty high up, and moving around up there is a bit dicey.
Bolted some plastic ecodek with added grip tape to reduce my odds of dying considerably20240122_190245.jpg

Last edited:

Maulwurf

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
Such a fantastic, undervalued car. Congratulations!

Greetings, Franz

Reactions: Max

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Is that money I see gushing out, when you lifted the bonnet? 🤣
No. I do all the mechanical stuff myself, have done since 2014 when I bought it.
Simple car to work on if you follow the Porsche manual and do it properly!

Back
Top Bottom