The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score

AMD66

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I like Holy Island I'm just reluctant to go over there in the Grenadier because of all that salt getting in the under carriage. Mind you there is probably more salt on the roads than going over the short causeway. A 40 mile run on the roads in a downpour should wash it off.
It has already had a good blast with a pressure washer when I got home 👍
Your not wrong re salt on the A1 , the highways gritters spraying across both carriageways …..the front end has a good battering just to add to the salty sea water ….

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
very nice bit of kit Tazzieman . Is it being charged by the Grenadier alternator and if so how did you wire it up.
Thanks 👍🏼
As per the instructions. Red and black to red and black starter battery , blue wire to ignition triggered minifuse.
The cable goes into a dedicated Anderson input on this battery box unit.
I used a metre or so of cable (cut from the original cable several metres long) and ran it through the front where there is a notch in the battery cover.
Plenty of zipties to ensure nothing can get pulled or chafed. And put a plug cover over the Anderson plug so no dirt gets in when not in use.
Oh and I'll reiterate what has been said before , you need a proper fuse puller not the flimsy plastic ones. Them fuses are toight!
I also had to dremel chamfer the terminals on my pigtail fuse adapter to be able to push it in without drama.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:25 PM
Reaction score
I got this off Alliexpress. actually it was pretty good, I was surprised
Rear Table
Good to hear, if anything I'd put clear heatshrink on the wires to stop any scuffing or rattling, they also do one for the external rear quarter utility belt as a shelf and MOLLE panel , did you see them?

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score
Good to hear, if anything I'd put clear heatshrink on the wires to stop any scuffing or rattling, they also do one for the external rear quarter utility belt as a shelf and MOLLE panel , did you see them?
Well, I plan on putting a bunch of MOLLE pockets on there and so far I have not heard any rattling, that’s a good sign

Chris

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom