The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Utility belt part number

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:38 PM
Reaction score
My Grenadier was ordered without utility rails. I had my dealer order the rails as a spare part.
This is the part numbers. Bottom utility rails on the doors:
1000000261.jpg

And these are the three sizes of upper rails. Front door, back door and rear quarter panel.
1000000262.jpg

Close up of the part numbers
1000000263.jpg

You also need new bolts. I'll update this post with those. They are arriving on Monday.

Hopefully this helps someone.

Attachments

• 1000000261.jpg
    1000000261.jpg
    771.8 KB · Views: 34

IG4Me

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:38 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this - I did the bump strips as well and want to keep them on the doors, but am looking to add the utility belts to the rear quarter panels.

My dealer was going to install them for me, but seems to have lost my number. :)

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've done the same thing. I installed the belts to the rear quarter panel but kept the covers on the doors. I'll install the rails If I find a need for them but I just didn't have anything I want to mount on the doors at this time.

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
My Grenadier was ordered without utility rails. I had my dealer order the rails as a spare part.
View attachment 7858547

And these are the three sizes of upper rails. Front door, back door and rear quarter panel.
View attachment 7858548

View attachment 7858550

You also need new bolts. I'll update this post with those. They are arriving on Monday.

View attachment 7858547

View attachment 7858548

View attachment 7858550

Is there any chance you have the itemized prices for the hooks, bolts, and 3 belts?

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ll just wait and see what my dealer says - they always seem confused re spare parts. It takes forever for them to get a quote, and even then they are asking ME for the part number. I don’t get it. I don’t really envision a need for the utility belt on the doors, but a MOLLE panel in back would be helpful, so just a belt back there would make sense for me.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I got the quote instantly but I had to wait for a month for the parts.
I've only put on the belt on the rear where I have the molle panel. I have the belts for the doors but I decided to not put them on at this time.

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
I’ll just wait and see what my dealer says - they always seem confused re spare parts. It takes forever for them to get a quote, and even then they are asking ME for the part number. I don’t get it. I don’t really envision a need for the utility belt on the doors, but a MOLLE panel in back would be helpful, so just a belt back there would make sense for me.
Same here.
Since my dealer wasn't able or willing to quote me the rails, I made them myself out of standard slim airline rails. The only problem here in Germany/Europe: Raw rails with inch pitch are nowhere available, Euro rails have 25mm pitch instead of 25.4 as used in the original Grenadier rails. Since the fixing points at the vehicle are in 25.4mm pitch, this makes most of the holes in the rails to be drilled at inconvenient positions, and it was difficult to sink the boreholes. But it worked, and the Black Sheep MOLLEs don't rely on a specific pitch...
This solution was less than 80EUR, and there's materal left should I see the requirement to replace the bumpers on one or another door.

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Same here.
Since my dealer wasn't able or willing to quote me the rails, I made them myself out of standard slim airline rails. The only problem here in Germany/Europe: Raw rails with inch pitch are nowhere available, Euro rails have 25mm pitch instead of 25.4 as used in the original Grenadier rails. Since the fixing points at the vehicle are in 25.4mm pitch, this makes most of the holes in the rails to be drilled at inconvenient positions, and it was difficult to sink the boreholes. But it worked, and the Black Sheep MOLLEs don't rely on a specific pitch...
This solution was less than 80EUR, and there's materal left should I see the requirement to replace the bumpers on one or another door.
What the hell, guys? Some of us can get utility belts, some can’t. Some can get hitch receivers, some can’t - and we are seeing this variance even WITHIN the US market, and certainly across markets. I don’t get it - it’s infuriating. The whole spare parts thing seems to show a major deficit in dealer training and communication.

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Spoke to 2 IG dealers in the US today - rear fender utility belts and bolts around $200. Both were able to do it for me and the parts guy at one of them said this was a pretty common post delivery modification (bumper strips on doors, utility belts on rear fender to mount a MOLLE panel).

Local time
Reaction score
Spoke to 2 IG dealers in the US today - rear fender utility belts and bolts around $200. Both were able to do it for me and the parts guy at one of them said this was a pretty common post delivery modification (bumper strips on doors, utility belts on rear fender to mount a MOLLE panel).
mind sharing the dealers? here's a quote from mine.
"I’m reaching out to let you know we have the rear utility rails in stock.
Parts are $268.26 + tax"
"I have it all packed up ready to go. But I made a mistake in my original quote.
The price I gave you was for only one rail. So for both rails and screws, total with shipping will be $606.45"

Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Parts are $268.26 + tax"
"I have it all packed up ready to go. But I made a mistake in my original quote.
The price I gave you was for only one rail. So for both rails and screws, total with shipping will be $606.45"
Regal in Roswell, Georgia?

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Parts are $268.26 + tax"
I’m in McCall right now (saw 1 Scottish white and 1 MM), so called Lyle Pearson in Boise - I think their parts guy said something like $256 - wasn’t listening too closely but I think that’s right. He said he should be receiving some late this week. He also said a lot of owners are doing this (utility belt in rear fenders for MOLLE panels). Heading back to Madison later this week and will need to take mine into Knauz to fix the door handle. I’ll do that Monday - don’t think they have any in stock right now. They said $199, but I think that was just for the rail. So they will probably be the same all in. Generally, I find all dealers above board and I don’t see pricing games. The problem is more around policy - what parts they can sell, which ones they can’t, what technical bulletins are out - I think it’s more about training and communication, not ethics or anything like that. Most these dealers are slammed and it’s tough to keep up with everything. I am ASSUMING this was for the pair - unless they both made the same mistake? Or maybe the GA made a mistake with their mistake - maybe they come in pairs and they are quoting you 2 pairs?

Last edited:
Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Parts are $268.26 + tax"

I’m in McCall right now (saw 1 Scottish white and 1 MM), so called Lyle Pearson in Boise - I think their parts guy said something like $256 - wasn’t listening too closely but I think that’s right. He said he should be receiving some late this week. He also said a lot of owners are doing this (utility belt in rear fenders for MOLLE panels). Heading back to Madison later this week and will need to take mine into Knauz to fix the door handle. I’ll do that Monday - don’t think they have any in stock right now. They said $199, but I think that was just for the rail. So they will probably be the same all in. Generally, I find all dealers above board and I don’t see pricing games. The problem is more around policy - what parts they can sell, which ones they can’t, what technical bulletins are out - I think it’s more about training and communication, not ethics or anything like that. Most these dealers are slammed and it’s tough to keep up with everything. I am ASSUMING this was for the pair - unless they both made the same mistake? Or maybe the GA made a mistake with their mistake - maybe they come in pairs and they are quoting you 2 pairs?
If so, dibs on your second pair for $303 plus shipping!

Local time
Reaction score
Thanks! Just looking at the packaging on the original post, which says one rail. I'll check back with the parts guys and see if he opened the package. It would be nice if "one rail" actually meant both sides. Parb ,feel free to chime in!

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah not sure - I just assumed it was for a pair. Didn’t even think to ask.

Back
Top Bottom