The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

ArtCee

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score
My vehicle was on the Morning Chant. Its sitting in Port Hueneme right now. Order no. 9488. I've heard nothing new from my dealer, Rusnak.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
My vehicle was on the Morning Chant. Its sitting in Port Hueneme right now. Order no. 9488. I've heard nothing new from my dealer, Rusnak.
I'm with Warner and my Grenadier is there as well. I called them and chatted briefly with them, but they didn't have any new info.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Update on the Morning Lynn - taking a very southern course well West of the coast of Portugal/Spain ... At this point appears she will cruise straight across the Atlantic aiming for Brunswick. According to GA Ports - she'll arrive by 8am and depart by 6pm 19 Nov.

1699721612009.png

Texas Grenadier

Global Grenadier Member 942
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
Update on the Morning Lynn - taking a very southern course well West of the coast of Portugal/Spain ... At this point appears she will cruise straight across the Atlantic aiming for Brunswick. According to GA Ports - she'll arrive by 8am and depart by 6pm 19 Nov.

View attachment 7832401
Mine is on the Morning Lynn as well. I’m getting pretty excited and patiently awaiting the arrival!!!!!!

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is on the Morning Lynn as well. I’m getting pretty excited and patiently awaiting the arrival!!!!!!
Pleasure to meet you! We've waited and waited - so very exciting to see the Dream become a Reality!! Here's to stringing lights on an outdoor tree and parking her underneath it!!🎄🎄🎄

Local time
Reaction score
Arrival Brunswick now appears to be wee hrs morning of 19 Nov and not 18 Nov - safe arrival more important than speedy arrival. After 2 yrs what is one more days!
Here ya go! Passing through the Azores at midday Saturday!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-11 135246.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-11 135246.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 13

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I assume one must pay for up to date details of the ships location? Checking online and as best as I can tell, the last update for the Carmen (https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/details/9505027) shows 3 days ago.
Thank you for the details you and others have provided.
I'm just happy to know it's on a boat and I may get to possibly see it before the end of the year.
Haven't paid anything ... just Googled my way thru the Internet. Lost "sight" of the Morning Lynn for several days after she past Lands End the western most tip of England. Searched again today and she had reappeared. I think once she's further from any land mass she may disappear again without some paid satellite connection. I see that the Carmen departed Southampton 2 days before the Morning Lynn - ML is probably following in her wake with a slightly more southern bearing giving Carmen is headed to Baltimore and ML to Brunswick. Excitement builds!!
Cheers!

Local time
Reaction score
I assume one must pay for up to date details of the ships location? Checking online and as best as I can tell, the last update for the Carmen (https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/details/9505027) shows 3 days ago.
I'm just happy to know it's on a boat and I may get to possibly see it before the end of the year.
Your Wish is my command!
ETA Nov 16th

Attachments

• carmen Nov 11.jpg
    carmen Nov 11.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 14
Local time
Reaction score
Due 16th in Baltimore

Attachments

• carmen Nov 11.jpg
    carmen Nov 11.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 8

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Had a call from my dealer (Triad in NC) yesterday. They just received a list from Ineos with aprox 20 vehicles that would be released soon for delivery and ours was on it! Finalizing my accessories and hopeful for delivery in the next few weeks!

For reference ours was at port in Brunswick around the 6th.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Had a call from my dealer (Triad in NC) yesterday. They just received a list from Ineos with aprox 20 vehicles that would be released soon for delivery and ours was on it! Finalizing my accessories and hopeful for delivery in the next few weeks!

For reference ours was at port in Brunswick around the 6th.
Awesome news! The Morning Claire arrived 6 Nov. Morning Lynn not due in till 19 Nov. So hopefully I will receive a similar email late Nov/very early Dec. Did they mention any "charges" for installing the accessories?

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Awesome news! The Morning Claire arrived 6 Nov. Morning Lynn not due in till 19 Nov. So hopefully I will receive a similar email late Nov/very early Dec. Did they mention any "charges" for installing the accessories?
No mention of charges but I didn’t ask either.

Local time
Reaction score
No boat for me. Just talked with my dealer at Ineos Pasadena in California. He said expected arrival or delivery, not sure which, is April 2024. Looks like it will be my birthday present to myself, birthday in early May. I paid my reservation of $450 on 11-22-2022. I did the pre-order on 5-31-2023, of which like most folks, ended up showing up later as a date of 8-15-2023 for some reason. My pre-order number is 14406. Pre-ordered a Trial Master with most every option including winch and Safari windows. Shale Blue with Shale Blue Roof. It appears there are cars on boats now with preorder numbers around 9800. Be interested to hear what North American preorder numbers others have on boats currently under way. DaBull
I was told by INEOS that the August dates are when the orders were transferred from Reservation to Preorder in their system and did not affect you place in line that was secured on your reservation date. Confusing, yes.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No boat for me. Just talked with my dealer at Ineos Pasadena in California. He said expected arrival or delivery, not sure which, is April 2024. Looks like it will be my birthday present to myself, birthday in early May. I paid my reservation of $450 on 11-22-2022. I did the pre-order on 5-31-2023, of which like most folks, ended up showing up later as a date of 8-15-2023 for some reason. My pre-order number is 14406. Pre-ordered a Trial Master with most every option including winch and Safari windows. Shale Blue with Shale Blue Roof. It appears there are cars on boats now with preorder numbers around 9800. Be interested to hear what North American preorder numbers others have on boats currently under way. DaBull

was told by INEOS that the August dates are when the orders were transferred from Reservation to Preorder in their system and did not affect you place in line that was secured on your reservation dat
That is what I understand too. The preorder queue was determined by when you placed your reservation - no matter what date showed on the website no one lost a place nor gained a place. Production though could be determined on supply chain issues with parts. I paid my reservation on 15 Oct 2021. Preorder number 10212. Vehicle on Morning Lynn due in Brunswick 19 Nov. Window for initial handraisers closed ~14 Oct 2021. Super early birds I would call them. Hope this is helpful.