The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
The Morning Chant is now on her way to Yokohama, Japan. That would indicate the Grenadiers are on the ground.

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Did anyone confirm customer vehicles being delivered to Baltimore? If so, I’ll try to get some photos this week.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did anyone confirm customer vehicles being delivered to Baltimore? If so, I’ll try to get some photos this week.
Yea they've been there for about 1.5-2 weeks... they aren't parked near the roads though, so you'll need port access to get to them

Chelsea Tractor

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
Saw on line that several folks delivery just slipped on the latest web status from Ineos. Our VIN was manifested on the Morning Chant that docked in Tacoma on 12 November. Just checked our status on Ineos web site which now shows our Estimated delivery date of Q2 2024.
Previously our status was In Production, now it shows a Pre-Order date of today at 02:02 ?

Knysna

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My VIN is in that range and mine should go to Tacoma! Fingers crossed!

Edit: I'm on the Morning Chant. Should arrive Nov 11 in Tafoy
How did you get a vin number. My dealer said my truck would be delivered Tacoma also. I’m build 9455.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Saw on line that several folks delivery just slipped on the latest web status from Ineos. Our VIN was manifested on the Morning Chant that docked in Tacoma on 12 November. Just checked our status on Ineos web site which now shows our Estimated delivery date of Q2 2024.
Previously our status was In Production, now it shows a Pre-Order date of today at 02:02 ?
My status still says preorder but my VIN docked on Nov 6th.

Local time
Reaction score
Also, on the Morning Chant, just checked = Q4 2023. ??? Hmm, that's weird. I hope that vehicle wasn't a do-over? I'll keep a look on my delivery date, it may change as well...

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m still seeing “In Production” but it just unloaded in Tacoma. Also still says Q4 2023 for delivery.