The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score
I had a two tone color which I heard is very labor intensive and mine made it.
Plenty of the contrast color vehicles are built, it just depends on the number of units in that combo that were ordered. Apparently my combo wasn't a super popular choice (donny w/ white roof)

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
You are why people don't like california apparently.
Not only is your comment unnecessary, but completely wrong. What 'people' are you referring to? Yourself? Tens of millions of people love living there and tens of millions more love visiting there. Oh, I'm sorry, I see you're from Texas. Never mind, I'm wasting my time.

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Let's keep things about vehicle deliveries please. If you feel the need to discuss politics and/or geographical cultural stereotypes please do it elsewhere.

Thanks.

This should be happiest thread in the North American market right now.
100%!!!!!

That said, I'm as happy as a dang pig in poop right now! The ARC Patriot has landed in Baltimore, carrying my Grennie! WOOOO Buddy! Looking forward to delivery in 30 - 60 days (according to the ambiguity noted in this thread of the first round of deliveries).

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
100%!!!!!

That said, I'm as happy as a dang pig in poop right now! The ARC Patriot has landed in Baltimore, carrying my Grennie! WOOOO Buddy! Looking forward to delivery in 30 - 60 days (according to the ambiguity noted in this thread of the first round of deliveries).
Exciting times @GrenADV I'm trying my best to get a finer time frame on deliveries for these first batch vehicles, but the overriding impression is that they want to get them as spot on as possible, and those are my words. I'm as invested as anyone as mine's in port Hueneme with a few other members Grenadiers for company.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score
Exciting times @GrenADV I'm trying my best to get a finer time frame on deliveries for these first batch vehicles, but the overriding impression is that they want to get them as spot on as possible, and those are my words. I'm as invested as anyone as mine's in port Hueneme with a few other members Grenadiers for company.
Stu - is yours in the batch on the Tarago which hits Port Hueneme on 11/20ish?

https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9191321

Local time
Reaction score
Hi Stu,

Thank you for your insight and all your efforts on the forum. What is more, It would be helpful, if Greg did another video, maybe Part II to his last delivery preparation video, i.e., "in-port" updates and quality checks, etc. The next 90 days will be a critical moment for Grenadier, where more communication might be better than less. Just a thought if your talking with Greg and all. :) Sparo 6557

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Not only is your comment unnecessary, but completely wrong. What 'people' are you referring to? Yourself? Tens of millions of people love living there and tens of millions more love visiting there. Oh, I'm sorry, I see you're from Texas. Never mind, I'm wasting my time.
Not only is your comment unnecessary but completely wrong.

1699641783040.gif

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Let's keep things about vehicle deliveries please. If you feel the need to discuss politics and/or geographical cultural stereotypes please do it elsewhere.

Thanks.

This should be happiest thread in the North American market right now.
Grrrrrr.... I'm flamin' mad!!!! Some of y'all got your vehicles on dry land and I GOTTA WAIT 8 MORE DAYS!!!!!! I hate all you lucky people!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Local time
Reaction score

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Here is some info from my dealer in CT. My Grenadier was on the Patriot which docked yesterday in Baltimore: “We actually just got word this morning that yours arrived at the port! It does seem that there is a bit of delay that INEOS is letting us know vs. what clients are tracking.

With that being said, yours SHOULD be here by the end of November. We are being told that the first transport trucks (car carriers) will be leaving with the Grenadiers on them from the port on Nov. 27th. We have 13 vehicles in total arriving by the end of the month, yours being one of them. As far as exact dates are concerned, I don't have that yet. The car carriers can only carry 4 at a time because of the weight. Once they arrive here, we need to PDI (Predelivery Inspection) and detail the Grenadier, so a quick turnaround once it arrives.

Once the dates are nailed down, we can evaluate your trade and work out the Finance options. We are still waiting for rates and residuals for the leases, if you're interested in leasing at all.”

Local time
Reaction score
Here is some info from my dealer in CT. My Grenadier was on the Patriot which docked yesterday in Baltimore: “We actually just got word this morning that yours arrived at the port! It does seem that there is a bit of delay that INEOS is letting us know vs. what clients are tracking.

With that being said, yours SHOULD be here by the end of November. We are being told that the first transport trucks (car carriers) will be leaving with the Grenadiers on them from the port on Nov. 27th. We have 13 vehicles in total arriving by the end of the month, yours being one of them. As far as exact dates are concerned, I don't have that yet. The car carriers can only carry 4 at a time because of the weight. Once they arrive here, we need to PDI (Predelivery Inspection) and detail the Grenadier, so a quick turnaround once it arrives.

Once the dates are nailed down, we can evaluate your trade and work out the Finance options. We are still waiting for rates and residuals for the leases, if you're interested in leasing at all.”
Great insight. Thank you Sandy. My car is on the Morning Lady and will be heading to Danbury as well. I think Morning Lady is expected around the 16th or 17th of November. I hope my car is part of those early arrivals. Did they happen to mention if all 13 of those cars were on the Patriot or did they not specify?

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For those of you that are interested, the Morning Lynn is on its way, now SW of Cornwall. And if you are one of those "worriers" you can track it at https://shipinfo.net/find_vessel_noname_vessel_IMO-9383429_MMSI-370808000
And, to add to your worry, you can follow the weather it is facing here: https://ocean.weather.gov/Atl_tab.php

Right now, it is heading into some lousy weather and sea state!
She was actually SW of Cornwall 48 hrs ago at 15 kn.hr. I lost tract of her once off coast as not subscribed to any satellite service. A bummer to not be able to track her. I'm hoping in a few more days we may be able to pick her up off the US coast. Next port of call is Brunswick. Cheers!

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Great insight. Thank you Sandy. My car is on the Morning Lady and will be heading to Danbury as well. I think Morning Lady is expected around the 16th or 17th of November. I hope my car is part of those early arrivals. Did they happen to mention if all 13 of those cars were on the Patriot or did they not specify?
They did not specify, but there was also an earlier ship, The Tulane, that also docked in Baltimore on Oct 30th. I believe there were some trucks bound for Danbury on that ship as well. Regardless, if yours is on the Morning Lady, it should only be 20-30 days after arrival, it seems, to take delivery even if they are not in that first batch leaving the port on the 27th…. I will say that Curry Ineos has been very responsive to email questions. Shoot them an email and see if yours is in that set of 13…

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For those of you that are interested, the Morning Lynn is on its way, now SW of Cornwall. And if you are one of those "worriers" you can track it at https://shipinfo.net/find_vessel_noname_vessel_IMO-9383429_MMSI-370808000
And, to add to your worry, you can follow the weather it is facing here: https://ocean.weather.gov/Atl_tab.php

Right now, it is heading into some lousy weather and sea state!
The joys of the North Atlantic in the "winter" - hope she is on the far west side of the that big gale!

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
She was actually SW of Cornwall 48 hrs ago at 15 kn.hr. I lost tract of her once off coast as not subscribed to any satellite service. A bummer to not be able to track her. I'm hoping in a few more days we may be able to pick her up off the US coast. Next port of call is Brunswick. Cheers!
Arrival Brunswick now appears to be wee hrs morning of 19 Nov and not 18 Nov - safe arrival more important than speedy arrival. After 2 yrs what is one more days!

Local time
Reaction score
They did not specify, but there was also an earlier ship, The Tulane, that also docked in Baltimore on Oct 30th. I believe there were some trucks bound for Danbury on that ship as well. Regardless, if yours is on the Morning Lady, it should only be 20-30 days after arrival, it seems, to take delivery even if they are not in that first batch leaving the port on the 27th…. I will say that Curry Ineos has been very responsive to email questions. Shoot them an email and see if yours is in that set of 13…
I agree with your comment on their responsiveness. They seem to be very on the ball and share information as they get it. In reading some of the other posts on this forum, I am very happy to be in their service area. If anyone is is looking for an equally great Porsche dealer, Danbury Porsche is right around the corner. Ask for Mike K and tell him JA deserves his GT3 allocation...