The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

Local time
7:39 AM
Reaction score
I wonder how often a shipload of Grenadiers will leave to cross the Atlantic? How many roll off the line in a week, or a month? Speculation, I know.
I think all the vehicles that were "pre-ordered" in June are heading for the US . No clue how future shipments will be...... just to save you doing thework, here is the latest info for West Coast deliveries. Remember the delay between docking and delivery is "reported" to be anything from one to two months!

Attachments

• West Coast_Update_Nov7.xlsx
    37.9 KB · Views: 25

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
I think all the vehicles that were "pre-ordered" in June are heading for the US . No clue how future shipments will be...... just to save you doing thework, here is the latest info for West Coast deliveries. Remember the delay between docking and delivery is "reported" to be anything from one to two months!
Thanks. My build is slated for this month, November. My ship may sail in January. Who knows?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There are plenty of us that ordered in June during the pre-order window (I am a Oct '21 reservation) who's vehicles still aren't built. Mine is "hopefully" a December build due to color choice, I'd be tickled with a Feb. delivery

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No boat for me. Just talked with my dealer at Ineos Pasadena in California. He said expected arrival or delivery, not sure which, is April 2024. Looks like it will be my birthday present to myself, birthday in early May. I paid my reservation of $450 on 11-22-2022. I did the pre-order on 5-31-2023, of which like most folks, ended up showing up later as a date of 8-15-2023 for some reason. My pre-order number is 14406. Pre-ordered a Trial Master with most every option including winch and Safari windows. Shale Blue with Shale Blue Roof. It appears there are cars on boats now with preorder numbers around 9800. Be interested to hear what North American preorder numbers others have on boats currently under way. DaBull

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I placed my preorder as soon as the window opened, reservation too for that matter. The date on Ineos’ site says June 27, but May 31st was when I placed it. 94xx was the number. Sounds like there’s more factors affecting deliveries than simply who ordered first.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@DaBull
Reservation Sept. 30, 2021.
My preorder was placed on June 5, 2023, #9877. It was processed and updated on the IG website as June 28, 2023.
My Grenadier was just offloaded at Port Hueneme this week.

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:39 AM
Reaction score
I placed my preorder as soon as the window opened, reservation too for that matter. The date on Ineos’ site says June 27, but May 31st was when I placed it. 94xx was the number. Sounds like there’s more factors affecting deliveries than simply who ordered first.
I don't think pre-order date had anything to do with delivery; only $450 reservation. (at least for those who pre-ordered during the window.
You paid $450 in the fall of 2021 and still don't have a vehicle in production or on a boat?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don't think pre-order date had anything to do with delivery; only $450 reservation. (at least for those who pre-ordered during the window.
You paid $450 in the fall of 2021 and still don't have a vehicle in production or on a boat?
There are plenty of us, due to either options or color choices

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No boat for me. Just talked with my dealer at Ineos Pasadena in California. He said expected arrival or delivery, not sure which, is April 2024. Looks like it will be my birthday present to myself, birthday in early May. I paid my reservation of $450 on 11-22-2022. I did the pre-order on 5-31-2023, of which like most folks, ended up showing up later as a date of 8-15-2023 for some reason. My pre-order number is 14406. Pre-ordered a Trial Master with most every option including winch and Safari windows. Shale Blue with Shale Blue Roof. It appears there are cars on boats now with preorder numbers around 9800. Be interested to hear what North American preorder numbers others have on boats currently under way. DaBull
Your reservation was over a year after the reservations opened so I am not surprised by your delivery date. But still, that's within 6 months of the first customer IG's hitting the US shores. I was reservation 9563 on day one of reservations opening. It's offloading Nov 12th, then I have about 4-6 weeks until delivery...waiting, waiting, waiting...haha

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'd be shocked if his IG wasn't on a boat right now. I mean, which options would delay him? I have everything minus a winch and rack.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score
I did the TrailMaster as well - I loaded it with everything but the winch - I've just never had use for one yet. Rusnak originally told me it would arrive 12/23 - with pick up in Jan. I only found out it was on the way with the VIN delivery spreadsheet and cargo information - so looks like the dealer did not even know - looks like it arrives in Point Hueneme toward the end of this month

Last edited:

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did the TrailMaster as well - I loaded it with everything but the winch - I've just never had use for one yet. Rusnak originally told me it would arrive 12/23 - with pick up in June. I only found out it was on the way with the VIN delivery spreadsheet and cargo information - so looks like the dealer did not even know - looks like it arrives in Point Hueneme toward the end of this month
Still a chance for a Christmas delivery.

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, I paid the 450 as soon as it was possible (just got the refund btw). No, I don’t have a grenadier on a boat… it’s on the land!! Offloaded yesterday according to the data posted here.

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@Roving.Grenadier only for reference, my reservation number was 9298 from September 30, 2021, preorder submitted May 31st, $450 refund received a couple days ago. “Our” Grenadiers are in the same boat headed for Tacoma. Mines a Trialmaster, MM with black roof, all options minus leather, with 17” alloys. Only “dealer” installed option as I just found out is the rubber floor mats. Apparently the dealers have to order from Ineos the options which are then obtained and “installed”. Hopefully it’s not to difficult to place a floor mat in the proper place and press down to snap onto the retaining snaps….

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Roving.Grenadier only for reference, my reservation number was 9298 from September 30, 2021, preorder submitted May 31st, $450 refund received a couple days ago. “Our” Grenadiers are in the same boat headed for Tacoma. Mines a Trialmaster, MM with black roof, all options minus leather, with 17” alloys. Only “dealer” installed option as I just found out is the rubber floor mats. Apparently the dealers have to order from Ineos the options which are then obtained and “installed”. Hopefully it’s not to difficult to place a floor mat in the proper place and press down to snap onto the retaining snaps….
We'll see each other at the dealer on the same day hahaha

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
At the highest level of build order, reservation date plays the biggest factor; after that comes color(s), then options to some extent.
I had a two tone color which I heard is very labor intensive and mine made it.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for that. I see that the Morning Claire arrived Brunswick GA two days ago (Nov 5). Looking forward to delivery to Houston!
I'm waiting on mine too that was on that ship. How did you build yours out? What color?