The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
His spreadsheet doesn't show mine either but when you search on Wallenius Track and Trace for customer reference number 6200002325 my VIN is on the Morning Chant due into Tacoma on 11/12. As is yours.
Yup: I missed that one!! Spreadsheet updated to include this one

Attachments

• West Coast_Update.xlsx
    31.3 KB · Views: 25
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is on the Morning lady, first stop in 5 days is Halifax, CA. Not sure which port after that, Phila, Balt?

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine landed in Brunswick yesterday. I asked the dealer what kind of timeframe am I looking at until I can come and pick it up. He told me to expect 30 days, which is on par with what others have posted here.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score
Mine landed in Brunswick yesterday. I asked the dealer what kind of timeframe am I looking at until I can come and pick it up. He told me to expect 30 days, which is on par with what others have posted here.
I called and spoke with Cory at Warner to ask about something else and during the conversation, he said pretty much the same thing as you stated here.

Morning Chant is landing tomorrow at Port Hueneme. He said he expects 3 weeks for PDI and software updates, then truck transport to the dealerships, so basically a month.

I'm not thinking they would hold them all once done, so it will be a more likely process which will be completed in the next 30 +/- days.

Local time
Reaction score
I’ve been doing some research on shipping and came across this website: https://www.importinfo.com/search

It shows the vessels that have entered US ports, gives access to BOL numbers, shows who the shipper/consignee is, and shows what commodity is in the BOL.

In the search form, type “Grenadier” in the “Commodity” cell. It will list several BOL for Wallenius Wilhelmsen.

View attachment 7829216

The one listed as WLWHBE2355599 has 42 Grenadiers that were offloaded in Brunswick, GA.

View attachment 7829217

Other BOL show several trucks dropped in Baltimore, Port Hueneme, and Tacoma.

If you go to the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website and click Track and Trace, you can see what is on the BOL: https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace

Remove the WLWH from the BOL number you pulled from the ImportInfo query and place it in the search. Search using the BOL Number. Type “BE2355599”

View attachment 7829218

The Cargo ID of the items on the BOL are the VINs of the 42 Grenadiers that arrived in Brunswick 10 August 2023. (Note 10-08-2023 is European date for 10Aug23)

View attachment 7829219

I have not cracked the code to see what is already manifested on WW ships headed our way before it reaches our ports. The ImportInfo website updates after the vessel has arrived in port.

You can search on the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website to see which vessels are leaving Zeebrugge and heading to Baltimore, Brunswick, Port Hueneme, Tacoma, etc.

Note: the ImportInfo website only allows for a few free database searches each day. Workaround is use mobile phone on cellular.

Enjoy!!.
It’s the dealers demos

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:31 AM
Reaction score
After the first batch the port to dealer time should be on the order of 1-2 weeks; however, with the initial batches that are on the water now, some software updates must be done when the arrive as well as the port staff need to have a bit of training in terms of what to do with them when they arrive.

60 days is a nice safe number for a dealer to quote at this time; as people will be much happier if it is quicker than that, but they'll be livid if a dealer tells them 2 weeks and it takes 4
My dealer quoted me 45-60 days after off loading at the port!

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My dealer quoted me 45-60 days after off loading at the port!
They're practicing expectation management. Better to tell you 45-60 and it be 30 and you're happy because it's early; WOOHOO! Or, they tell you 30 days and it's 45 and you're a pissed off individual because they lied!

Local time
Reaction score
They're practicing expectation management. Better to tell you 45-60 and it be 30 and you're happy because it's early; WOOHOO! Or, they tell you 30 days and it's 45 and you're a pissed off individual because they lied!

The Morning Chant slipped a day from their original schedule into Port of Tacoma on 11/11, but now the 11/12. Of course, weather can impact safe travels on the sea for sure. Moreover, I'm getting super excited. Already, thinking about road trips, etc. I bet we have our Grenadiers by Christmas... pretty great. :)

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The Morning Chant slipped a day from their original schedule into Port of Tacoma on 11/11, but now the 11/12. Of course, weather can impact safe travels on the sea for sure. Moreover, I'm getting super excited. Already, thinking about road trips, etc. I bet we have our Grenadiers by Christmas... pretty great. :)
Yep. Originally she was due in Port Hueneme today. As it is, she'll hit port about 4:00 AM local on 7 NOV. Currently 90 nm out at just under 12 kts. Then a quick dropping off of cars for a day or so, and back underway to Tacoma.

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
His spreadsheet doesn't show mine either but when you search on Wallenius Track and Trace for customer reference number 6200002325 my VIN is on the Morning Chant due into Tacoma on 11/12. As is yours.
You are awesome, thanks for making my day :)

Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score
I’ve been doing some research on shipping and came across this website: https://www.importinfo.com/search

It shows the vessels that have entered US ports, gives access to BOL numbers, shows who the shipper/consignee is, and shows what commodity is in the BOL.

In the search form, type “Grenadier” in the “Commodity” cell. It will list several BOL for Wallenius Wilhelmsen.

View attachment 7829216

The one listed as WLWHBE2355599 has 42 Grenadiers that were offloaded in Brunswick, GA.

View attachment 7829217

If you go to the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website and click Track and Trace, you can see what is on the BOL: https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace

Remove the WLWH from the BOL number you pulled from the ImportInfo query and place it in the search. Search using the BOL Number. Type “BE2355599”

View attachment 7829218

The Cargo ID of the items on the BOL are the VINs of the 42 Grenadiers that arrived in Brunswick 10 August 2023. (Note 10-08-2023 is European date for 10Aug23)

View attachment 7829219

I have not cracked the code to see what is already manifested on WW ships headed our way before it reaches our ports. The ImportInfo website updates after the vessel has arrived in port.

You can search on the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website to see which vessels are leaving Zeebrugge and heading to Baltimore, Brunswick, Port Hueneme, Tacoma, etc.

Note: the ImportInfo website only allows for a few free database searches each day. Workaround is use mobile phone on cellular.

Enjoy!!.
A handy VIN decoder: https://vpic.nhtsa.dot.gov/decoder/Decoder

Local time
Reaction score
For those who are wondering how far away the Morning Lady is from Port, this is her current position.

Attachments

• Morning lady.PNG
    Morning lady.PNG
    820.9 KB · Views: 17

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For those of you wondering the current location of Morning Chant:
1699384988026.png

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:31 AM
Reaction score

View attachment 7829216

View attachment 7829217

View attachment 7829218

View attachment 7829219

Enjoy!!.
Thanks for that. I see that the Morning Claire arrived Brunswick GA two days ago (Nov 5). Looking forward to delivery to Houston!