The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Upgraded Transfer Case Cable Bracket: (now available in the forum store)

BD1

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
Ordered....thank you Stu!

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
We’re live and available for purchase.

The first 25 qualify for free shipping to the USA and discounted international.

The calculated shipping cost will be credited back to your card after purchase for the first 25 units.
These are different brackets than @NoMoTaco shared at the beginning of this thread... why was the design changed? Did I miss something? I see how this bracket will lock the cables in, but I prefer the bracket designed and proposed originally. Are those no longer available, I thought that's what we were all waiting for. Thanks.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:24 AM
Reaction score
These are different brackets than @NoMoTaco shared at the beginning of this thread... why was the design changed? Did I miss something? I see how this bracket will lock the cables in, but I prefer the bracket designed and proposed originally. Are those no longer available, I thought that's what we were all waiting for. Thanks.

The availability of the brackets originally mentioned in this post are beyond my remit. The originally designed bracket is available form a supplier in Australia. I’m sure a dm to the thread starter will secure the details of how you can purchase these.

The design change presented here and for sale via the forum store is to more effectively secure the cables with their grommets to the existing brackets utilizing existing hardware and is presented as an alternative.

Thanks.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
We’re live and available for purchase.

The first 25 qualify for free shipping to the USA and discounted international.

The calculated shipping cost will be credited back to your card after purchase for the first 25 units.
Ordered and the cost of shipping to the UK is £15. Looking forward to the credit back....... :)

TSquared

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
An ounce of prevention is worth……. . Just ordered mine! Thank you.

TT

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
There’s 3 sets left which qualify for free shipping….. or discounted if you’re not USA based.

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
The availability of the brackets originally mentioned in this post are beyond my remit. The originally designed bracket is available form a supplier in Australia. I’m sure a dm to the thread starter will secure the details of how you can purchase these.

The design change presented here and for sale via the forum store is to more effectively secure the cables with their grommets to the existing brackets utilizing existing hardware and is presented as an alternative.

Thanks.
I like this approach (less alteration to the original OEM engineered design).

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
The first 25 have gone, all the refunds should have processed unless I've otherwise reached out to you.

The brackets are now available for general purchase on the forum store

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score
I have one the original run brackets, painted it black but have not installed it. My stock cable bracket is working fine, the problem area (as I see it) is just above the t-case front output flange.

I also ordered some dual fuel line clamps and will try to make something work.

nuclearmonkey

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score
Speaking of loose lines... Could someone tell me what the silver insulated hose is?... The retaining clip was pulled out of the base, and the line had worked its way underneath the heat shield, just above the driveshaft...

View attachment IMG_1715.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom