The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Tracker and OBD location

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score
Side note Les. You keep turning up on my Youtube recomendations. I remember watching you on TV a long time ago. Officially a legend.
The other name I have in my head is Alby Mangels.

Did I miss-remember, or did he do some good 4x4 films as well?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If you mean a GPS tracker: I never heard about such an option, and I don't consider a GPS tracker an automotive matter.
It can be a requirement for insurance purposes in the UK. Some do not use GPS for tracking.

A tracker certainly is a mandatory requirement under the first insurance quote I got for the Grenadier.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
The other name I have in my head is Alby Mangels.

Did I miss-remember, or did he do some good 4x4 films as well?
He did a world travel film or two back in the 70's some 4wd but a lot of sailing and horse riding from what I remember. Somewhere along the line he had a big accident and the woman travelling with him was seriously hurt. I think that put a stop to his shows. He would be in his mid/late 70's now if still alive

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Yea Dave, Some young bloke is pretending to be me. I dont mind just so long as the ABC TV send the Royalty Payments to me and not him.
Cheers
Les Hiddins AM
Mate, I watched you when I was young. Sorry.... I am about to turn 60. I loved it. It would be an honour and a pleasure to have a beer with you some day.

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, but 2 pages of waffle and still no answer. Can anyone help please?
No tracker fitted as standard.

OBD port is below steering column and is exposed. Tracker plugged in would be obvious.

Hopefully to the point!

Back
Top Bottom