The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Tool kit

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:57 AM
Reaction score
One bad stroke and you’ll do serious damage to yourself. I’ve had a few stitches in my time. 😳
I'm looking down at the "shark bite" scar I periodically impress children with. A memory of an unfortunate pruning accident in 1988.
Funnily enough the chainsaw hasn't bitten me in the past 35 years.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:57 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking down at the "shark bite" scar I periodically impress children with. A memory of an unfortunate pruning accident in 1988.
It’s about that time I had an encounter with a chainsaw clearing trees for a power line. 30 years down the line and this injury contributed to getting a knee replacement
Luckily as I’ve got older and wiser i have had less accidents

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:57 AM
Reaction score
were your shark injuries attended to by a Grey Nurse perchance? :cool:

Local time
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve often thoight about replacing the cheaparse bunnings folding saw I have in the 200 with one of those nice babies.

You should, they are soooo much better and keep the edge for a lot longer than anything else i've used.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
As with hammocks, I think the best machetes come from Brasil. Sadly, Ive long since lost the pair I was presented with from there. 😞
I have several really good Brazilian hammocks, they are in my opinion indeed the best.
For the machetes, I don't know. Mine is from Ecuador (where I lived a long time ago and two of my kids were born there).

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
Fighting booklet? Wait wait wait, I haven't gotten to chapter 6 that discusses the proper way to slice someone. So, can you give me 5 minutes and then we can get on with it.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That Katanaboy looks hard work. I prefer a Stihl MSA 200 C-B battery chainsaw or MS461 for the big stuff. To be fair though I’m dealing with sweet chestnut rounds of 1m +

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That Katanaboy looks hard work. I prefer a Stihl MSA 200 C-B battery chainsaw or MS461 for the big stuff. To be fair though I’m dealing with sweet chestnut rounds of 1m +
MS462 and full chisel here. Some jap steel for the bar.

Back
Top Bottom