The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The Holy Grail (it’s finally here pt1)

DDG

Local time
9:49 PM
Reaction score
I believe that it would not be a bad move on the part of INEOS to send the manual to whoever signed the contract, even simply as a pdf. Browsing through it and getting ready would still be a way to kill time and imagine that things are evolving. It is not a joke, but a reasonable requirement.

BTW, thanks Steve
Outstanding public relations idea! Are you reading this IA?

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:49 AM
Reaction score
Thank you so much @Halliwell Jones Chester for posting this. Nice to see a hard cover book in this day and age.

I'm really looking forward to getting a pdf and may send an email to Ineos requesting the same.

I also agree with everyone that sharing the pics and info on other social media sites without acknowledgement is poor form, but unfortunately its the norm these days. It happens a bit in my professional field. Mostly laziness but also to make themselves look better.

Cheers
Steve

Wayneos

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
It might be thin but with a sleeve with a load of CD’s in there for all the schematic drawing for all we know. At least stuff is trickling through, I will be honest, in typical bloke fashion, I never read the manual…as they say ARTFM.

I am hoping to see an update very soon with Steve standing next to a blacky silky sheet that looks like it has an IG underneath and a new owner standing next to it holding some keys and an extremely thin looking owners manual. 😃

CD's went out with button up boots mate!

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score
Is there one per vehicle or did Ineos send out a big box? i.e any spares.
Just one per vehicle and comes in a pack in the boot. You know if I had spares I do some sort of competition for you all, and end up spending a fortune on postage because the winners would live as far away as possible 🤣🤣🤣

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Steve are you saying it lives in a space behind a cover in the boot similar to a BMW?
I would have thought that would be the case given the glove box isn’t big enough to hold a toothbrush.
It simply comes in a big bag in the boot which also holds the first aid kit and a few other bits.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Of course , when out on the track and with no reading glasses to be found I shall carry a backup, in large font, maybe even Gothic.
This is a leather bound ledger cover from the century before last , had it for 37 years but has never been repurposed.
Could be goatskin , definitely not horse.
The only issue is I will have to significantly enlarge the glovebox?. Suggestions?
I think there's a purpose designed bookshelf in the driver's footwell?

I would have thought saddle leather would have been the obvious choice for a limited edition aftermarket accessory cover from Ineos?

Last edited:

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think there's a purpose designed bookshelf in the driver's footwell?
That's it. Going forward I think that the only forum members that should be able to mention RH footwell, are those that actually now own a Grenadier. That is have the keys in their possession. 🙈

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:49 PM
Reaction score
That's it. Going forward I think that the only forum members that should be able to mention RH footwell, are those that actually now own a Grenadier. That is have the keys in their possession. 🙈
Why? Is there something wrong with the footwell?

:sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom