The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The Holy Grail (it’s finally here pt1)

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
Of course , when out on the track and with no reading glasses to be found I shall carry a backup, in large font, maybe even Gothic.
This is a leather bound ledger cover from the century before last , had it for 37 years but has never been repurposed.
Could be goatskin , definitely not horse.
The only issue is I will have to significantly enlarge the glovebox?. Suggestions?
scroatskin golls

stick under the RHD left foot rest covering, tons of room

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:56 PM
Reaction score
I believe that it would not be a bad move on the part of INEOS to send the manual to whoever signed the contract, even simply as a pdf. Browsing through it and getting ready would still be a way to kill time and imagine that things are evolving. It is not a joke, but a reasonable requirement.

BTW, thanks Steve
Unfortunately, it would spread like wildfire and its original appeal would be lost, in my opinion.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Of course , when out on the track and with no reading glasses to be found I shall carry a backup, in large font, maybe even Gothic.
This is a leather bound ledger cover from the century before last , had it for 37 years but has never been repurposed.
The only issue is I will have to significantly enlarge the glovebox?. Suggestions?
Glove Boxtrailer...maybe.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:56 AM
Reaction score
Interesting comment, because we seem to be happy for people to pinch entire magazine articles and post them here. 😬
There’s a difference between posting a link to an article directly to the source (or showing where it came from if it’s just a pic) and just posting someone else’s pics or videos without any acknowledgment at all as if they were your own though imho.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
There’s a difference between posting a link to an article directly to the source (or showing where it came from if it’s just a pic) and just posting someone else’s pics or videos without any acknowledgment at all as if they were your own though imho.
I certainly agree that the source of the photos should have been acknowledged when they were posted on Facebook. I continue to believe that it is inappropriate to post photos of entire magazine articles (that aren’t available online) here.

B3B337D1-7082-47C0-91B8-C551FBD11295.jpeg

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
I certainly agree that the source of the photos should have been acknowledged when they were posted on Facebook. I continue to believe that it is inappropriate to post photos of entire magazine articles (that aren’t available online) here.

Thankfully, UK copywrite law allows the reproduction of extracts of specific works for non-profit reference works and academic studies. The articles I have copied and put on here were lawfully obtained, (I buy on subscription), correctly referenced and not reproduced for commercial gain. Most English language jurisdictions have similar concessions, principly not for profit reference and academic use.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Get a New Defender style lunchbox to mount over the rear window

Local time
Reaction score
Do you think the CAD IT manual will babe the same style or purley technical .

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Thankfully, UK copywrite law allows the reproduction of extracts of specific works for non-profit reference works and academic studies. The articles I have copied and put on here were lawfully obtained, (I buy on subscription), correctly referenced and not reproduced for commercial gain. Most English language jurisdictions have similar concessions, principly not for profit reference and academic use.
I’m not a copyright lawyer, but a quick Google search suggests to me that copying an entire magazine article does not fall under the “fair use” provisions.

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
I’m not a copyright lawyer, but a quick Google search suggests to me that copying an entire magazine article does not fall under the “fair use” provisions.
I paid a copyright lawyer. I'm comfortable.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
To the guy who posted them on FB - and has now deleted them - you should have left them there, they are a great thing for people to know they have arrived!!!
It would have been nice to have acknowledged where they came from is all.

Sorry if you’re upset by the posts.

Far better for the dealers @Halliwell Jones Chester and @Eniffer to make such FB postings - there's enough mis-information and general piffle on FB postings about the Grenadier as it is.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:56 PM
Reaction score
I'm reminded of bomber crew in WWII. Lining of jackets being maps of Europe, etc. I wonder if you're stuck in the bush and have left your manual at home then it's printed in full on the reverse of the headlining?
It's printed inside your Belstaff jacket lining.

Hicarus

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Bit thin? Camera angle? Big Print?
Oh, come on you lot...... the first 500 pages will be nanny protective 'safety' instructions for all the lesser mortals like those reviewers.
As for thar comment on the average age and print size........... as the eldest on this forum, a bit of respect please........ Now back to my SMD soldering.

Back
Top Bottom