The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas The big May 17 Announcement / Pricing / Discussion thread.

singlefin

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:20 AM
Reaction score
I’m on the fence about aux batt + pto/inverter. At some point I’ll just click submit…didn’t want to make changes so been procrastinating.

Went with winch since I know cradle prices will be higher and I like the clean stock look.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
I'm in. Measured thrice, cut once.

Trialmaster - Scottish White
Safari Windows
Heat Reflective Privacy Glass
Spare Wheel Lockable Storage Box
Saddle Leather Driver's Pack
Rubber Floor Mats
Checker Plates
Class III 2" NAS Tow Hitch and Electrics
Cross Bars

Total: $84,945

I guess I have my ticket for the Sick of Waiting thread now.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Safari Windows
Rubber Floor Mats
Checker Plates
Cross Bars

Twinsies! I skipped the bars and saddle pack, but added leather seats. I also skipped the floor mats but will get something right away. Hoping Weathertech or one of the euro makers has something out soon enough.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic
Me still trying to figure out color and options!

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
Twinsies! I skipped the bars and saddle pack, but added leather seats. I also skipped the floor mats but will get something right away. Hoping Weathertech or one of the euro makers has something out soon enough.
The Saddle Pack is my one real indulgence. I think it's going to look sharp with the sand/brown leather accent Melvill and Moon seat covers:

Premium-sand-with-brown-leather-5.jpg

re the floor mats, I'm also a huge Weathertech fan, but just have no idea if and when they will have them ready. If they roll them out within the next six months, I'm guessing it *may* be easy to delete rubber mat accessories from an order without losing your place in line. If not, we'll see how they do. The price is fairly reasonable. Basic Weathertech mats shipped are about $235.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The Saddle Pack is my one real indulgence. I think it's going to look sharp with the sand/brown leather accent Melvill and Moon seat covers:

View attachment 7818550

re the floor mats, I'm also a huge Weathertech fan, but just have no idea if and when they will have them ready. If they roll them out within the next six months, I'm guessing it *may* be easy to delete rubber mat accessories from an order without losing your place in line. If not, we'll see how they do. The price is fairly reasonable. Basic Weathertech mats shipped are about $235.
I had similar thoughts on the mats. It should be fairly easy to add them without bumping my spot if no other options show up. May be a good way to butter up the dealer. Coco mats, Weathertech, husky, etc. Someone should make a decent set.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7818550

Melvill and Moon seat covers - I feel like if I have to ask how much these seat covers are, I can't afford them!

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Melvill and Moon seat covers - I feel like if I have to ask how much these seat covers are, I can't afford them!
Information in this thread. There's a forum discount.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m on the fence about aux batt + pto/inverter. At some point I’ll just click submit…didn’t want to make changes so been procrastinating.

Went with winch since I know cradle prices will be higher and I like the clean stock look.
Inverter isn't something I was even aware of until this month, so it's nice, but it's also small, so for any big power uses, would likely need to be upgraded anyway. However, the Aux power / high load option is a different wiring harness and can not be added without a lot of work later on. Just something to consider.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ok, time for the push over the edge, if I ever decide to sell, will somebody buy it? What will I regret not adding:
Magic Mushroom
Access ladder
Safari Windows
Exterior Utility Belt
Compass/Altimeter
Heated Seats
Locking Differentials
Auxiliary Battery
High Load Auxiliary Switch Panel & Electrical Preparation
Towing package
Passing on the KO2s, will up size with Goodyear Duratracs. Many miles on both and the Duratracs were the winner

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Information in this thread. There's a forum discount.

Thank you, does not look as outrageous as I thought

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score

Safari Windows
Rubber Floor Mats
Checker Plates
Cross Bars

Welcome aboard

Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if those safety features can be turned of. I can’t stand driving a car that thinks a road construction area is not where the car should be going and kicks in.
Watched a video where the Ineos rep toggled the "offroad" button and it turned off ABS, ESC, door chimes etc. Not sure if you can do this at high speed.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
Watched a video where the Ineos rep toggled the "offroad" button and it turned off ABS, ESC, door chimes etc. Not sure if you can do this at high speed.
It doesn't turn off ABS. It does turn off seat belt warnings, parking sensors, auto start/stop, and automatic park functions; and enables the working lights (inner aux. high beams) to be used.

Activation speed is something in the region of <5KPH from memory, but there is no decreased speed limiter while in off-road mode.

I would imagine in the MY24 vehicles it also disables ADAS-1, but we won't know that until someone gets a chance to drive one/spend some time with one

Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
Ok, time for the push over the edge, if I ever decide to sell, will somebody buy it? What will I regret not adding:
Magic Mushroom
Access ladder
Safari Windows
Exterior Utility Belt
Compass/Altimeter
Heated Seats
Locking Differentials
Auxiliary Battery
High Load Auxiliary Switch Panel & Electrical Preparation
Towing package
Passing on the KO2s, will up size with Goodyear Duratracs. Many miles on both and the Duratracs were the winner
Re-considering the K02s. What did you like about the Duratracs?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It doesn't turn off ABS. It does turn off seat belt warnings, parking sensors, auto start/stop, and automatic park functions; and enables the working lights (inner aux. high beams) to be used.

Activation speed is something in the region of <5KPH from memory, but there is no decreased speed limiter while in off-road mode.

I would imagine in the MY24 vehicles it also disables ADAS-1, but we won't know that until someone gets a chance to drive one/spend some time with one
Pretty sure they said it changes the characteristics and operation of traction control which would change the ABS function, but wouldn't turn it off.
One of the early drive video's said when you put it in low range locked everything is turned off.
Pretty sure in Robert Peppers video he said Hill Descent Control didn't function in low range locked and that usually uses the ABS

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Re-considering the K02s. What did you like about the Duratracs?
For me, Duratracs were better in snow and on ice. What I liked least about the KO2s was the way they held rocks in the treads till hitting interstate speed, I wonder how many windshields I cracked. Had each set on an Armada, equal driving conditions, etc.

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For me, Duratracs were better in snow and on ice. What I liked least about the KO2s was the way they held rocks in the treads till hitting interstate speed, I wonder how many windshields I cracked. Had each set on an Armada, equal driving conditions, etc.
On aussie pricelist the k02s are virtually free, if youre buying the locking diffs. Theyd have to be really bad not to use… at least for a while 😉

RobP

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
. What I liked least about the KO2s was the way they held rocks in the treads till hitting interstate speed, I wonder how many windshields I cracked. Had each set on an Armada, equal driving conditions, etc.
I have KO2s on my Wrangler Rubicon and they hold ALL of the rocks. I off-road where it's all limestone and they pick up a ton of rocks. I feel bad for the drivers behind me when I hit the interstate on the way back :)
I do prefer the look of the K02s over the Duratracs and I haven't noticed a difference off road or daily driving.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Pretty sure they said it changes the characteristics and operation of traction control which would change the ABS function, but wouldn't turn it off.
Pretty sure in Robert Peppers video he said Hill Descent Control didn't function in low range locked and that usually uses the ABS
HDC absolutely works in low with the center diff locked (with or without Off-road mode engaged); ABS (and subsequently HDC) is disabled if either of the diff locks are activated though.

Back
Top Bottom